News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Turaga saw the group head for the pub, and decided to follow.

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

ic/ ken looked back as he saw a group entering the pub at its head was....
she was.......unbeilievable ken couldnt help but gape
My god....shes like a godess.....

the chef noticed the newcomer and kens face

chef: ah young love talk to her lad you never know

"yah...but I wouldnt stand a chance with someone like her..."

chef: nonsense

the chef laughed as he walked back into the kitchen

gamemasterdevil

"Ken?" Farnor approached his brother. Ken was the only one Farnor actually talked to, seeing as they were siblings. "Hey, who are you looking at?"
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

FearItself

As Nerina walked into the pub, expecting the others to be following her and not caring if they were or weren't, she looked around at the general scene and mood of the restaraunt. It seemed quaint, casual, people were having good conversations and good laughs here. Perhaps, if they chose to settle down in Ba Sing Se for just a little while, this could be where they would go to eat and especially meet new people.

Speaking of new people, Nerina's gaze caught sight of a young man, around her age, that seemed to be looking at her with a slightly awed expression. She gave him a slightly sheepish smile and a wave, not sure why exactly he was looking at her like that. Almost instinctually, she turned away and found a table just next to where the young man was sitting. She sat down, gently fixing her long Water Tribe shirt after she sat, which was proper and fine etiquette, even though her father wasn't really all that civilized when it came to eating.

I hope they have eggs or something, that's probably the only thing I'll eat here. Nerina thought as she looked to the rest of the group, waiting for them to sit down as well.

Fell

Turaga sat down at a table close to Nerina's. He saw the young man look at her.

Hmmm......This seems like an interesting situation.

He gazed down at the menu handed to him. And looked at the selection. He didn't mind meat. But he was in the mood for some ramen. 

Ooc// What about currency? What should I pay with? ??? Also, we have money?

FearItself

Ooc// Currency? Hmm.. Just copper/silver/gold pieces (coins).
Err... Yes, they took money with them! Why wouldn't they? xDD -covers up the fact that I forgot- xP
Yes, they have money with them, but obviously not a whole lot, but enough for meals.

Fell

Ooc// Okay. xD

Ic// Turaga payed for the ramen, and enjoyed.

FearItself

Seeing that Turaga was happy with his meal, when the waiter finally came around to her table, she requested Ramen as well, chicken-flavored, though knowing that it didn't contain chicken in it at all. Even if it did, she didn't really care at the moment, since she wasn't technically vegetarian. After ordering, she leaned back in her chair only slightly tilting her head back in a slightly day-dreamy way as she waited for her meal to be cooked and whatnot.

Fell

After he was finished, he sat back, and looked at his sister. Hmmm......SOMEBODY'S in LOOOOVE

He chuckled.

FearItself

Hearing a slight sound of humor coming from behind her made Nerina open her eyes after having napped in her seat for a little while. She turned around, giving her brother a slight stare, wondering what he was laughing about.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos sat a little away from the others. He ordered and paid for ramen and thought about what would happen when people realized they had gone and what they would have to do to survive.

Fell

FearItself

"Obviously it isn't 'nothing' if it made you laugh." Nerina said a bit more sternly, turning around to face her brother a bit more as well. Had she done something that appearaed funny, and stopped before she embarassed herself even more? Or was he just thinking of something funny? "Tell me what it is you were laughing about."

Triforce_Luigi

FearItself

"Not really.." Nerina replied, looking from one brother to the other, noticing they had smirks on their faces. She got just a little bit frustrated, knowing that they knew something she didn't.