News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Oh hay

Started by Talim, January 22, 2008, 03:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

I've already considered you a member of sorts since you've been coming to chat a lot, but now it's official so yay tally ;D
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Talim

Quote from: Zovistograt on January 22, 2008, 08:06:21 PM
I've already considered you a member of sorts since you've been coming to chat a lot, but now it's official so yay tally ;D
Yay, lol. :o Hi Zovi. x]]

THEBIRD

Quote from: Talim2004 on January 22, 2008, 08:02:14 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 22, 2008, 07:56:04 PM
Quote from: Talim2004 on January 22, 2008, 07:53:02 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 22, 2008, 07:29:49 PM
Quote from: Talim2004 on January 22, 2008, 04:18:44 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 22, 2008, 04:04:38 PM
That name sounds familiar... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Then again, maybe it doesn't. Anyway, I was THEBIRD16 back at NSiders, nice to see ya, person I might know but probably don't.
Hmm..your screename does sound familiar.....I don't honestly remember you though. D:
Now this is going to bother me... If I did know you, it probably wasn't that well... What rank were you back at NSiders?
Oh...I don't remember honestly.......what rank comes after Ing..? Cause I think..I remember..being an Ing...sometime..o.O
XD *shrugs* I probably met you in a chat once or something. Anyway, enjoy this new and improved NSiders, even if it is only to connect with friends.
Maybe it was in a chat...cause I went to Hyrule Castle often.......hm..I think maybe I do remember you...cause I remember talking to someone in chat once about me being Lebanese...it might've been you.......and someone else in the chat was also Lebanese...I dun remember if it was you..lol..was it? xD
That's where I remember you from. I can't believe I remembered that, or sort of did. Hm, yes, because the only Lebanese I can speak are swears. Course, I forgot half of them by now...

Talim

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 22, 2008, 08:24:05 PM
Quote from: Talim2004 on January 22, 2008, 08:02:14 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 22, 2008, 07:56:04 PM
Quote from: Talim2004 on January 22, 2008, 07:53:02 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 22, 2008, 07:29:49 PM
Quote from: Talim2004 on January 22, 2008, 04:18:44 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 22, 2008, 04:04:38 PM
That name sounds familiar... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Then again, maybe it doesn't. Anyway, I was THEBIRD16 back at NSiders, nice to see ya, person I might know but probably don't.
Hmm..your screename does sound familiar.....I don't honestly remember you though. D:
Now this is going to bother me... If I did know you, it probably wasn't that well... What rank were you back at NSiders?
Oh...I don't remember honestly.......what rank comes after Ing..? Cause I think..I remember..being an Ing...sometime..o.O
XD *shrugs* I probably met you in a chat once or something. Anyway, enjoy this new and improved NSiders, even if it is only to connect with friends.
Maybe it was in a chat...cause I went to Hyrule Castle often.......hm..I think maybe I do remember you...cause I remember talking to someone in chat once about me being Lebanese...it might've been you.......and someone else in the chat was also Lebanese...I dun remember if it was you..lol..was it? xD
That's where I remember you from. I can't believe I remembered that, or sort of did. Hm, yes, because the only Lebanese I can speak are swears. Course, I forgot half of them by now...
The language is Arabic, not Lebanese. xP But whatever, yeah, that's where you were from. x] Yay for good memory. ;o

THEBIRD

Yeah, I know... I almost went back and edited that, but Lebanese is an epic word. And if only I had a good memory when it came to finals and midterms >.>...

YoshiKartBlue

Talim

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 22, 2008, 09:13:48 PM
Yeah, I know... I almost went back and edited that, but Lebanese is an epic word. And if only I had a good memory when it came to finals and midterms >.>...
Lol. xP

bluaki

I was wondering when you were going to join, if ever, the other day.

Hi, Talim ;o

Talim

Quote from: bluaki on January 22, 2008, 11:40:40 PM
I was wondering when you were going to join, if ever, the other day.

Hi, Talim ;o
Lol..I don't have much else to do on the computer anyways. I'm usually just on IRC and MSN...might as well start going to a forum as well, too.

Totla

Quote from: Talim2004 on January 22, 2008, 04:17:12 PM
Quote from: Totla on January 22, 2008, 04:05:57 PM
Yay talim joined. I love you.  :-*
I love you too, now make me a mod. x]
I can't. D: You'd have to get Silver or Vaatix to do that. :'(

Talim

Quote from: Totla on January 23, 2008, 06:07:52 AM
Quote from: Talim2004 on January 22, 2008, 04:17:12 PM
Quote from: Totla on January 22, 2008, 04:05:57 PM
Yay talim joined. I love you.  :-*
I love you too, now make me a mod. x]
I can't. D: You'd have to get Silver or Vaatix to do that. :'(
But..I thought we're best friends...;_; If you're really my best friend you'll do whatever it takes to make me a mod. D:

Sports1

Welcome!

Enjoy your stay here.