Shh...there's a new site in town.

Started by Silverhawk79, November 21, 2010, 09:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on September 11, 2011, 09:05:27 PM
oh okay
kayo should've said that earlier
Quote from: Kayo on September 09, 2011, 12:39:48 PM
Our goal wasn't exactly to provide as-it-happens news, since we can't replace kotaku, etc.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on September 11, 2011, 09:57:50 PM
you made it sound like you were just being a garbage kotaku
Or I just stated that we weren't a big news site like kotaku and never will be, but why do we need to be? Our goal is not to try and compete with the likes of kotaku, etc. And that's what I said.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on September 11, 2011, 10:00:34 PM
Or I just stated that we weren't a big news site like kotaku and never will be, but why do we need to be? Our goal is not to try and compete with the likes of kotaku, etc. And that's what I said.

but that just sounds like you're a bad kotaku
mack said the part where he talked about covering news articles most news sites miss

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on September 11, 2011, 10:01:36 PM
but that just sounds like you're a bad kotaku
mack said the part where he talked about covering news articles most news sites miss
I said providing generic news the second it happens is not our goal. Mack just said the same thing but in a more understandable way because I suck at not confusing people.

We just go past what all those big sites do; what we cover as far as news is totally different. However when something huge happens (like the 3DS price drop) we cover that anyway so it doesn't look like we live under rocks.
[move][/move]

Custom

Kayo

We should never let Silver edit things after midnight, or he'll accidentally lose half a paragraph from an article he posts on the front page, cutting it off mid-word.

Because that just happened.
[move][/move]

This is why you people shouldn't assume things. And if you are unsure of something, you should ask for clarification first before making assumptions and proceeding with the conversation.
...̅̅̅

Zero

Custom still has a point

Not much interest to be had with Shh Mom, but I hope it takes off.

Super

Kayo

By the way, we're putting up a whole wave of content related to the 3DS conference we just witnessed. Some stuff not covered by the great mighty news sites.
[move][/move]

Zero

You keep saying "we"

Don't tell me you write for this site...

Macawmoses

Kianglo is the Indie Games Editor of the site.

Doodle

what the hell does kianglo know about indie games? :U
or anything in general
YEAH

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Kayo on September 11, 2011, 10:51:55 PM
We should never let Silver edit things after midnight, or he'll accidentally lose half a paragraph from an article he posts on the front page, cutting it off mid-word.

Because that just happened.
i'm like a gremlin