Main Menu

School...its not the work,its the kids.

Started by Kat95, December 09, 2007, 10:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BENELLISBE2

Quote from: Shujinco on December 10, 2007, 08:10:06 PM
Quote from: BENELLISBE2 on December 10, 2007, 07:58:10 PM
Quote from: Geno on December 10, 2007, 03:18:49 PM
Maybe it's because you still like Digimon?  ::)

High School is fun IMO

Just pretty much 7 hours of me goofing around with my friends.
hey im in high school and i like digimon. but yes high school is fun. i don't have a lock on my locker so it is easy to get to classes at the last second.
DIGIMON! I didn't know so many people my age liked digimon still.

Watch season 5 yet?
what do they use to digivolve in that one and yes i know i have seen season five. do u like it?

BENELLISBE2

Quote from: Lotos on December 10, 2007, 03:17:16 PM
Quote from: BENELLISBE2 on December 10, 2007, 03:11:50 PM
i have a lot of friends. my school is small so we all know eachother. and at my school, if u are unpopular, all you have to to is play a sport and people will like you.
I wish my school was that small :(

Nice icon BTW.
if the complement was twards me then thankyou. if not i will edit this post.

Water ☮

I hang out with a lot of people at my high school I know people of all grades and ages. Just be more social and make a friend who has alot of friends and become thier friends.

If you're a "nerd" (no offense) try not taking school work so seriously and try not to talk so formal and stuff and definitely DON'T be a teachers pet. NO one likes any of those things.

Also its o to like stuff like pokemon, yugioh or digimon but like you don't have to bring you ds or say trading cards to school. some people find that annoying.

Sorry but it's true :(

Kat95

I havnt seen season 5 yet I dont have a channel which its on.

BENELLISBE2

Quote from: Kat95 on December 10, 2007, 08:21:18 PM
I havnt seen season 5 yet I dont have a channel which its on.
if you have cable or satalite then i know their is some on disney.

Pikagirl_777

I guess I've been sort of picked on a bit in Middle School, but it wasn't so bad. High School seems a bit less mature than the Middle School kids around here. Either that, or I got stuck with some obnoxis kids (Mainly for P.E and Science. Ugh.) I miss Middle school...mostly 8th grade though. My best year ever... :(

Syncopathic

my school sucks, but at least they dont pick on me, i have a very intimidating look and i know how to
seriously beat the poop out of anyone that messes with me, but besides that im a generally nice person...

Gwen Khan

I never had a problem in high school, in the 4 years I was there I saw mabey 2 fights ( one of which was a girl bought the last bagel and donut, and another girl wanted one), other then that the kids were pretty laid back, mostly due to the fact 75% or more of the school were stoners

Syncopathic

Quote from: Commissar Andy on December 10, 2007, 09:01:32 PM
I never had a problem in high school, in the 4 years I was there I saw mabey 2 fights ( one of which was a girl bought the last bagel and donut, and another girl wanted one), other then that the kids were pretty laid back, mostly due to the fact 75% or more of the school were stoners
yeah my neighboor hood is full of stonersALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!!!