News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Can you buy Amazon gift cards at the store?

Started by JMV, December 14, 2007, 12:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMV

Well, I rarely buy music but since I do tend to listen to music that isn't exactly mainstream it can be hard to track down on bittorrent clients.

iTunes and Amazon usually carry the artists--and luckily the songs are DRM free(underground music = good), so supporting the artists isn't a problem.

Since Amazon is cheaper, and it actually has Non Phixion CDs I think I'll buy some poop from there.  If I were to ask my mommy for an Amazon gift card would she be able to acquire one from a store?
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Macawmoses

I have yet to see them, but there is a possibility

JMV

Apparently they do sell them at stores, but you can't use them to download MP3s yet.  :|

FireEmblem6

The only way I know to get them outside of amazon is by using coinstar. Me and my Fiancee went to one before and got $50 worth :)

JMV

Quote from: FireEmblem6 on December 14, 2007, 12:32:06 AM
The only way I know to get them outside of amazon is by using coinstar. Me and my Fiancee went to one before and got $50 worth :)
I have a huge jar of change that I should cash in.   I guess I could sell the gift cards and the money to pay my credit card bill.

Andrew1911

I wish. I use Amazon to get Criterion DVDs for cheap and I don't have a credit card because I am too lazy to wait at a bank.
hi

You could buy a Visa gift card and probably use that.
...̅̅̅

Silverhawk79