News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dream career? What you doing to get it?

Started by Hero_Of_Time, December 15, 2007, 03:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero_Of_Time

Yeah, just something I thought of due to being bored tonight. XD

What's your dream career and what are you doing to get to that career?

For me, my dream career is being an author. To get to it I am writing fanfics (newest is based on Super Smash Bros. Brawl), taking creative writing classes, and plan on going to college for writing. Writing stories is loads of fun. Get to put a bit of yourself in your characters and watch them come to life and grow right before your eyes. Its just a wonderful feeling.

how about you all?

Feel free to add me on MSN!

Tupin

Something with computers.

Maybe working at an advertising agency.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Pokesamrus

sleepin_dude_99

Story Design (Video Games)
Comedian
Teacher
Programmer

sure let's go with that

Kaz

I want to be a novelist and maybe an English teacher. I'd actually like to be a musician more than anything, but the fact that I lack virtually any proper skills is sort of an issue.

But I'll probably drop out of college and become a man-whore.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Red

Baseball player. In the spring I practice 5 hours a day every other day. Same in summer. In fall I practice 3 hours a day every other day. In winter I mainly cool down and do some indoor exercises.

Or a cartoonist for the sunday  papers. I draw whenever I can.

Or a math teacher. I'm two years ahead in math.

The Seventh

Invent world revolutionizing things or be an entrepreneuer.
meh

Gwen Khan

WiiGuy

I don't have my mind set on 1 thing :P

i want to have ether a
Cooking, Video game relatied job

Linkman

Something in the Technology area like, Computers, and Games.

(Like i can make a game  :|)

TheKoopaBros.

I'm planning on going into a career in the field of Geology. I'm at my local college taking prerequisite courses, and within a year or two I'll be heading to a University to pursue it with a honours degree. What happens after that will come in time.

Rius

Well there's my small dream, running a gaming company. I'm in my third year of computer science and I plan on taking Creative Writing classes in college (my English teacher already said I'm good at it).

My BIG dream... my calling in life... I wish to be an engineer of numerous fields of nanotechnology, especially bionanotechnology, nanomedicines, and nanorobotics. My primary goal is to use nanorobots to "cure" incurable diseases, namely food allergies. I then plan to work on preventing natural death, but there are so many death theories that I have no tangible ideas at this point of my education. To prepare, I am currently attend a college prepatory school (# 1 public high school in America and #14 of all the schools in America), I've already taken two years of Biology and made a 5 on the Biology AP, I'm in my second year of Chemistry and I plan on taking a second year of Physics next year. Again, I'm in my third year of Computer Science, which is credible since my school has the best Computer Science program in the world according to the College Board, and I plan on taking either Independent Study of Technology or the Infinity Project next year. I am currently doing an Independent Study on the development of nanotechnology since its inception and it's predicted forms. Finally, I plan on attending either Harvey Mudd, CalTech, or MIT for college, and CalTech for my graduates.

Pokesamrus

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 15, 2007, 06:13:53 PM
Well there's my small dream, running a gaming company. I'm in my third year of computer science and I plan on taking Creative Writing classes in college (my English teacher already said I'm good at it).

My BIG dream... my calling in life... I wish to be an engineer of numerous fields of nanotechnology, especially bionanotechnology, nanomedicines, and nanorobotics. My primary goal is to use nanorobots to "cure" incurable diseases, namely food allergies. I then plan to work on preventing natural death, but there are so many death theories that I have no tangible ideas at this point of my education. To prepare, I am currently attend a college prepatory school (# 1 public high school in America and #14 of all the schools in America), I've already taken two years of Biology and made a 5 on the Biology AP, I'm in my second year of Chemistry and I plan on taking a second year of Physics next year. Again, I'm in my third year of Computer Science, which is credible since my school has the best Computer Science program in the world according to the College Board, and I plan on taking either Independent Study of Technology or the Infinity Project next year. I am currently doing an Independent Study on the development of nanotechnology since its inception and it's predicted forms. Finally, I plan on attending either Harvey Mudd, CalTech, or MIT for college, and CalTech for my graduates.

no go be janitor ^.^

Kat95

Photographer im staying in school,working harder,and practicing with cameras.