Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

PATRIOTS WIN!!

Started by GCF, December 29, 2007, 09:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Kingpin

Quote from: Pokesamrus on December 30, 2007, 12:39:22 AM
Quote from: The Kingpin on December 30, 2007, 12:35:59 AM
The Patriots are the luckiest team I've ever seen play, they should have lost tonight. That's like the 5th time the other team has crapped it up in the end.
I hope they lose, Brady cries, and loses all his girlfriends and his double chin.
Actually, either they are really lucky and just an ok team, or they are very unlucky but a VERY VERY great team.

I can't decide, though I still hate them.
It's the first. Well I hope it is, because I want them to lose in the playoffs, even to the Colts who I don't like.

Pokesamrus

Quote from: The Kingpin on December 30, 2007, 12:40:22 AM
The Patriots are the luckiest team I've ever seen play, they should have lost tonight. That's like the 5th time the other team has crapped it up in the end.
I hope they lose, Brady cries, and loses all his girlfriends and his double chin.
Actually, either they are really lucky and just an ok team, or they are very unlucky but a VERY VERY great team.

It's the first. Well I hope it is, because I want them to lose in the playoffs, even to the Colts who I don't like.
Bolded does not make sense. Colts are the best.

OH OH OH OH OH in the super bowl w/ the colts, I had pieces of this big colts cookie like cake thing and it was really good. so now im a colts fan forever, along with being a browns fan. Rather odd teams, right?

The Kingpin

Quote from: Pokesamrus on December 30, 2007, 12:42:06 AM

OH OH OH OH OH in the super bowl w/ the colts, I had pieces of this big colts cookie like cake thing and it was really good. so now im a colts fan forever, along with being a browns fan. Rather odd teams, right?
last year? :| :| :| Man, I'm a BEARS FAN!!!!! I cannot believe we lost. EVEN AFTER HESTER RAN BACK THE KICKOFF!! I called that by the way.

Any way, why did you have a piece of Colts cake?
But I do like the Browns, don't know why. They seem like a respectable team. UNLIKE THE PATRIOTS!!!

Java

Quote from: The Kingpin on December 30, 2007, 12:44:37 AM
Quote from: Pokesamrus on December 30, 2007, 12:42:06 AM

last year? :| :| :| Man, I'm a BEARS FAN!!!!! I cannot believe we lost. EVEN AFTER HESTER RAN BACK THE KICKOFF!! I called that by the way.

Any way, why did you have a piece of Colts cake?
But I do like the Browns, don't know why. They seem like a respectable team. UNLIKE THE PATRIOTS!!!
I don't like the Browns. They have ugly helmets.  ::)

HaggertyLaX

Brady is such a punk, I was hoping they would lose :|

JMV

ITT a bunch of people who felt stupid after the giants lost.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Shujinco2

Yeah, it's only been half skill. :-\

HIPEFULLY, the PACKERS will DESTROY the PATS in the Super Bowl!

But I would also like to see the Browns in there as well.

So...BROWNS FOR SUPER BOWL! PATS FOR 1st ROUND DEFEAT!