News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

No more lurking, kthnx.

Started by Tupin, February 28, 2008, 07:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Use this thread to discuss how Snorkel is no different from NOA_ANDY or EJ_RAVEN.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

major tom

he has a cooler name.

SNOOOOOOORKEL

CHUNKYBOWSER

Why don't people understand that NOA_ANDY had nothing to do with Nsider closing? I thought he was very nice and was not at fault at all. EJ, on the other hand, is just as bad as Snorkel, if Snorkel is as bad as everyone says he is. I've never really liked EJ though even though I work for NS2. :P

Yoshi_R

Okay wait a second... I totally forgot about my logs.

Yea' I agree with silver... still not worse then EJ. Only about a cm above him on the bastard o meter

major tom

Quote from: CHUNKYBOWSER on February 28, 2008, 07:30:58 PM
Why don't people understand that NOA_ANDY had nothing to do with Nsider closing? I thought he was very nice and was not at fault at all. EJ, on the other hand, is just as bad as Snorkel, if Snorkel is as bad as everyone says he is. I've never really liked EJ though even though I work for NS2. :P
Andy was a total intercourse head. Censorship is bullpoop.

Ridley

To let you know, Snorkel is worse than EJ. He sold us out and illegally gave/sold our forum to EJ.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Red

Snorkel was awesome, until he showed his true self by illegally selling us.

Qsmash

Quote from: RedSox on February 28, 2008, 07:36:33 PM
Snorkel was awesome, until he showed his true self by illegally selling us.
Snorkel sold us out? tsk tsk.

Silverhawk79

Snorkel used to be cool, then he turned all...ninnyy.

Hiei

Quote from: Co-Z on February 28, 2008, 07:34:18 PM
Andy was a total intercourse head. Censorship is bullpoop.

Yeah, a intercourse head who didn't give a poop about you since he's getting paid to put on a bullpoop face. You'd have done the same.

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 28, 2008, 07:40:22 PM
Snorkel used to be cool, then he turned all...ninnyy.
Promise me you won't ever become like that :(
...̅̅̅

Zovistograt

whoa whoa whoa, I thought we moved away from Andy bashing at least.  Really, Andy was (and probably still is) one of the cooler admins of a major forum for a company of the magnitude of Nintendo.  The thing is, he actually did his job, which is what forumgoers are annoyed with for some reason.  He did what he needed to make the management happy, and he was firm with his decisions like a good leader.  Sure we were all ready to wring his neck when he got rid of the chat threads and PORP, but I doubt it was his decision entirely.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

ME86

Meh.

This forum is still the nicer alternative, even though we're owned by EJ, I'm sure Silver still decides what happens, right? Also, please don't ever let us switch to that terrible forum software that NShit 2 uses, please Silver? ^_^

Tupin

Quote from: ME86 on February 28, 2008, 07:48:11 PM
Meh.

This forum is still the nicer alternative, even though we're owned by EJ, I'm sure Silver still decides what happens, right? Also, please don't ever let us switch to that terrible forum software that NShit 2 uses, please Silver? ^_^
He probably will replace some of the Mods/Admins. ^____^

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Red

Quote from: ME86 on February 28, 2008, 07:48:11 PM
Meh.

This forum is still the nicer alternative, even though we're owned by EJ, I'm sure Silver still decides what happens, right? Also, please don't ever let us switch to that terrible forum software that Ns*** 2 uses, please Silver? ^_^
This isn't NSF. This is a temporary replacement forum. ^____^