Main Menu

No more lurking, kthnx.

Started by Tupin, February 28, 2008, 07:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 28, 2008, 07:50:06 PM
Quote from: ME86 on February 28, 2008, 07:48:11 PM
Meh.

This forum is still the nicer alternative, even though we're owned by EJ, I'm sure Silver still decides what happens, right? Also, please don't ever let us switch to that terrible forum software that NShit 2 uses, please Silver? ^_^
He probably will replace some of the Mods/Admins. ^____^

he will most likely de-mod all of them, why can't we just make a new forum thats not nsider2 or the late nsf, one without EJ?

Ridley

Meh.

This forum is still the nicer alternative, even though we're owned by EJ, I'm sure Silver still decides what happens, right? Also, please don't ever let us switch to that terrible forum software that Ns*** 2 uses, please Silver? ^_^

That is not a good thing...
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Tupin

Quote from: Ridley on February 28, 2008, 07:53:34 PM
Meh.

This forum is still the nicer alternative, even though we're owned by EJ, I'm sure Silver still decides what happens, right? Also, please don't ever let us switch to that terrible forum software that Ns*** 2 uses, please Silver? ^_^

That is not a good thing...
This was his plan the entire time.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Ridley

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on February 28, 2008, 07:52:13 PM
Meh.

he will most likely de-mod all of them, why can't we just make a new forum thats not nsider2 or the late nsf, one without EJ?

That is what Silver is planning.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

ME86

Quote from: RedSox on February 28, 2008, 07:51:41 PM
Meh.

This isn't NSF. This is a temporary replacement forum. ^____^

Oh, I guess the URL is different, lol.

Red

Quote from: ME86 on February 28, 2008, 07:56:37 PM
Meh.

Yep, so that means no EJ. ^_^

Quote from: ME86 on February 28, 2008, 07:56:37 PM
Meh.

Yes, this is a backup copy of NSF that Vaatix has hosted on his server while this problem gets dealt with.
...̅̅̅

Friendly Hostile

This back up will more than likely be moved to our new host and domain, if and when we get one.  Or if we manage to regain control of the old one.

Red

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on February 28, 2008, 08:01:07 PM
This back up will more than likely be moved to our new host and domain, if and when we get one.  Or if we manage to regain control of the old one.
Hopefully the second.

major tom

Quote from: Hiei on February 28, 2008, 07:41:58 PM
Yeah, a intercourse head who didn't give a poop about you since he's getting paid to put on a bullpoop face. You'd have done the same.
Very true. No one knows who the reeeeal andy is

TheDarkChief

I lurk because I feel like it.

Don't tell me what to do.