News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Look what i had to type in Business Tech.

Started by Spam, March 31, 2008, 06:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spam

207 Brainard Road
   Hartford, CT 06114-2207
   May 15, 2008

Mr. Justin A. Alaron
   Brighton Life Insurance Co.
   I-84 & Route 322
   Milldale, CT 06467-9371

Dear Mr. Alaron

Your job in actuarial science is of great interest to me.  I am a student at Milldale School    and participate in the Shadow Experience Program (SEP).  I learned about actuarial    science while researching jobs related to mathematics. Math is my favorite subject, and I    have done very well in all of my math classes.  Math appears to be one of my strengths.

SEP encourages students to ?shadow? a person who is working in a career field they are    exploring.  I would like to ?shadow? you for one or two days so that I can learn more    about what an actuary does.  A brochure with more information about SEP is enclosed.

I can arrange to be with you at your office for one or two days during the coming month.    Please send your written response to me so that I can present it to Ms. Michelle Kish,    SEP Coordinator.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ms. Valerie E. Lopez

jas

Enclosure

P.S. this suxz

Jono2

Lol, I hated that class... took it last year in grade 11. :P

Our teacher made us do all of these stupid assignments... on our travel project I went to Cerro lolol, Chile, the funniest place in the world.  I flew in to a nearby city and spent approximately 10 days hacking through the jungle to get there to spend time with the tribal elders.

Then we had to make a business, so I made a company that sold corn on the cob...

in a bucket.

then I got Yao Ming to advertise for me, and throw corn out into the streets.  pandemonium ensued, and many people died.

We were under the assumption that many people would buy our product regardless of the price, so I sold them for 200 dollars each at sports stadiums and was a billionare in weeks.

but then somehow half of our assets had to be taken as taxes. :|

Good times.  good times.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen