News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

An Inside Job: The Revival.

Started by Joeofmars, December 29, 2007, 06:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Blast stopped and looked at the Riolu. A small smile crept along his face.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

"Rio!" He said giving a smile that said 'now we're getting somewhere'

"And it looks like he's just about succeeded, too!" Zaroff said.

Fell

Martin smiled also. "It may be a bit sudden, but do you want to battle?" Martin asked.

Dr.Hobo2

"What? Right now?" Zaroff said thrown back by this. "Um...yeah...Maybe not now. I need to go to...um...what was the next city?"

Fell

Ooc// There goes my plans for starting out the same way as in the previous one. >_<

Ic// "Oh umm...I think it's...Sandgem. Yeah that's it."

Dr.Hobo2

"Okay. Thanks. Bye now!" He said grabbing Riolu and running off. Whew. That was a close one. I almost forgot the aspect of fighting other trainers.

Fell

Strange guy......Oh well.  "Let's go." He said to Blast, as he started walking towards Sandgem.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff and Riolu ran past Sandgem Town and headed straight for Jubilife City. He couldn't wait to get to the big city. It'd be his, and Riolu's, first time there.

Fell

When Martin and Blast got to Sandgem, they went to the store to buy some supplies, then they went on their way to Jubilife.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff and Riolu were awe struck once they reached Jubilife. "...Wow."

"...Rio."

"...Well we're not getting that first gym badge just standing around, let's go back and train some." Zaroff said letting out his Raltz and headed back on the path they came.

Fell

Martin decided to train some more before he reached the big city.

He started combing the grass for some pokemon he might be able to catch.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff had Riolu and Raltz battle eachother to build up stamina and experience in fighting. He noticed that his Riolu was much more eager to fight while Raltz was more defensive but less willing to attack.

Fell

Martin was searching for a long time, until he found a wild Budew.

He decided to try and catch it.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff took his two pokemon back to the Pokecenter to heal them. "You did good you two."

"Rio!" He said with a smile.

"..." The Raltz didn't say anything but he had a small smile on his face.

Joeofmars

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

Boogie awoke with a start off of his couch. He looked around groggily before noticing a pokeball and a pokedex on the coffee table in front of him. There was a note attached to it.

QuoteHere is you Pokemon, Alex.
All the other trainers had come to
get theirs but you never showed.

~~ Professor Rowan.

" Oh crap! " Boogie said aloud as he jumped off the couch and grabbed his stuff. He took his bike out of the garage and headed toward Jubilife city. He made a pit stop at Rowans lab to send his thanks, and the store to pick up supplies.