News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

In the Land of Monsters (Sign Ups Closed Temporarily)

Started by Sgt.Chilly, May 01, 2008, 10:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocEtte_2020

Quote from: RedMage on May 14, 2008, 11:59:00 PM
Quote from: DocNess on May 14, 2008, 11:52:41 PM
Kyro says " You seem like a kind person so you only need to pay us 250"  Elly drags Kyro aside and says " Are you sure you don't wanna milk this for all we can get." Kyro sighs stateing " look unlike you i'm  not in debt to every bar i've ever been in." Elly punches Kyro in the head sayin"Yea well at least im not an idiot who confuses JELLO With Pudding!!!" Kyro yells " It was the same Color OK Geez it was a month  ago let it go." Elly says "Fine what ever lets just go you comin Illiana.

"Oh....Yup!"  Illiana followed behind the two.  She seemed really eager to get moving.  "Oh by the way. I don't mean to be rude or anything but why are you guys heading to the Graveheart Swamp anyway?  It's not exactly a great place to live."  She asked as she dug out some demonic bills from her robe's pockets.

"We could ask you the same thing" Elly says. Kyro states  "Be nice elly we could sure use the help i'm sure. Elly and I are Mercs were lookin for mufff". Elly grabs Kyro's mouth saying "were lookin our friend we heard he was there." Elly whisper's to Kyro" look you can never trust strangers with vital information. this isn't the human world people can get you killed for sayin certain things dummy watch what you say" Kyro sighs " fine it's as she said were lookin for our buddy it's his birthday next week and were throwing him a party." Kyro then asks " why are you headed there?"

•If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death.

THEBIRD

Blade swung his sword up, cutting through the blob's from bottom up if it made contact. If it made contact, then Blade continued to do a sword lash from right diagonally up, to the left bottom, then did another on the opposite side to make a giant X mark on the blob.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on May 15, 2008, 07:29:08 PM
Blade swung his sword up, cutting through the blob's from bottom up if it made contact. If it made contact, then Blade continued to do a sword lash from right diagonally up, to the left bottom, then did another on the opposite side to make a giant X mark on the blob.

The slime fell apart as it dropped into piles of goo.  Few moments later it quickly rebuilt itself into it's complete shape. Tapioca laughed uproariously "BWAHAHAHAHA! If a few slashes of the sword were all it took to kill one of the Sludge we would have died out long ago."  He walked up to Blade slowly letting the impact of the situation sink in. "Any more tricks up your sleeve?

((This would be a great time for Zy to step in))

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: DocNess on May 15, 2008, 02:36:28 PM
"We could ask you the same thing" Elly says. Kyro states  "Be nice elly we could sure use the help i'm sure. Elly and I are Mercs were lookin for mufff". Elly grabs Kyro's mouth saying "were lookin our friend we heard he was there." Elly whisper's to Kyro" look you can never trust strangers with vital information. this isn't the human world people can get you killed for sayin certain things dummy watch what you say" Kyro sighs " fine it's as she said were lookin for our buddy it's his birthday next week and were throwing him a party." Kyro then asks " why are you headed there?"

Illiana smiled "Oh well I'm supposed to meet a friend there.  He's helping me with a project.  I'm making a massive encyclopedia for every class, species, and variety of creature in the lands. I'm kind of a scholar.  Now we can either head South thru the Colossus Desert or North thru the Tempest Mt. Ranges. I don't care which way we go but you might have a preference."

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Spam on May 10, 2008, 10:59:14 AM
Name: Conas Black
Race: Demon
Origin: Demontropolis
Appearance: 7 feet and 8 inches, Caucasian skin, long blond hair. He is always wearing his mysterious ring.
Weapons: The a ring of fear forge from skulls of humans by a necromancer and he always has one of his many blades.
Bio: Conas hates human and monster( both human and monster killed his parents.) so he think he will help speed up their extinction.
Side: Evil

Conas stood outside the city hall.  He looked around and stared at the Black Palace on the horizon.  He watched as the many demons of the city wandered around.

DocEtte_2020

Quote from: RedMage on May 15, 2008, 11:32:51 PM
Quote from: DocNess on May 15, 2008, 02:36:28 PM

Illiana smiled "Oh well I'm supposed to meet a friend there.  He's helping me with a project.  I'm making a massive encyclopedia for every class, species, and variety of creature in the lands. I'm kind of a scholar.  Now we can either head South thru the Colossus Desert or North thru the Tempest Mt. Ranges. I don't care which way we go but you might have a preference."

"whatever way is longest" Kyro states. Elly then says " well that means goin to the desert. but its hot there i'll get all sweaty." Kyro states   " isn't the other way goin into the mountains and snowy Mts. Well we aren't prepared for snow anyway." Kyro then Smiles and yells "ONWARD TO THE STARS...Errr DESERT!!!!" Elly sighs " why do you have to be so cliche man." Kyro yells " O hush up your just mad because your a duty head." Elly says " Yea real mature. Why did i go for a younger man." Kyro Proclaims " Because were super sexy Yeah. And you know i'm awsome.....perhaps too awsome." Kyro then yells " LOOK OUT HOT STUFF COMIN THROUGH!!! I'm just Omega Awsome!!"

•If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death.

Hypergreed

Name: Memphis Rey

Race: Demon

Origin: Mercury City (original)

Appearance: At a staggering 6?4 Memphis weighs a good 285 lbs. He has long jet black hair that reaches his mid back and dog ears that poke out at the top of his head. His forest green eyes accent his caramel brown skin. He wears a bunch of things but his favorite attire is a simple long black t-shirt with baggy dark blue jeans.

Weapon(s)/Pokemon: Although he can use the occasional weapon, Memphis prefers to use his fists. That combined with a different element creates a devastating effect to anyone who challenges him.

Bio: Memphis originally is from Mercury City, a major city in another realm. Due to a few unavoidable circumstances, he had a few hunters attempt to kill him. He quickly dispatched them and when he began to move on with his life, the attacks became more and more frequent until finally he decided to end it once and for all. So he attacked the home base er?.mountain and leveled it from the inside out. He came across Demontropolis by sheer accident. One morning as he went to the bathroom, he took a wrong turn and ran into the towel closet. ?ow dangit!? he exclaimed as he opened the closet and walked in. The next thing he knew he was standing in the middle of a forest riddled with strange flora and fauna.

"what the......?" he asked himself as he began walking

THEBIRD

Quote from: RedMage on May 15, 2008, 11:26:08 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on May 15, 2008, 07:29:08 PM

The slime fell apart as it dropped into piles of goo.  Few moments later it quickly rebuilt itself into it's complete shape. Tapioca laughed uproariously "BWAHAHAHAHA! If a few slashes of the sword were all it took to kill one of the Sludge we would have died out long ago."  He walked up to Blade slowly letting the impact of the situation sink in. "Any more tricks up your sleeve?

((This would be a great time for Zy to step in))
Blade was actually relieved. He had expected the goo to reform into even more opponents, and was glad to see he still only had to fight the one annoying blob. "You call that a trick?" Blade laughed. "That was merely a fighting technique. If you want to see a trick, go to a magician." He made sure he was far enough away from the blob to be attacked, held his sword for defense, and looked for a weak point. Perhaps a heart or organ he could strike.

jnfs2014

" Prepare your sword." Zy held out his hand.

Sgt.Chilly

Tapioca launched his fists at Blade like they were bullets.  Four slimy fists flew towards him only for the fists to be torn apart in mid air.  In front of Blade stood a werewolf like creature in green pants and wearing bangles on his wrists. His biege fur swayed in the wind and he looked quite mad.  Tapioca reformed his fists and backed a few feet away. The werewolf like creature spoke out "Tapioca! What the hell do you think you're doing here? These are my hunting grounds alone.  Anything in this territory is my food and mine alone."  the Sludge beast seemed frustrated "Dice, You are ever the thorn in my side.  It's time I put an end to your life."

Tapioca seemed to be completely ignoring Zy and Blade.

THEBIRD

Hm... I know I'll have an easier time fighting a solid creature, but I have more important matters, Blade thought. I'd rather get out of here unharmed so I can travel and find the source of the mana. So, as the two were fighting, Blade sidled until he was out of sight with all the trees and vines, and darted away of the area.

jnfs2014

Zy stared at the warewolf. " 1 on 1, you and me."
He raised his hand, releasing a black hole which sucked up the Tapioca.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on May 17, 2008, 10:26:32 AM
Zy stared at the warewolf. " 1 on 1, you and me."
He raised his hand, releasing a black hole which sucked up the Tapioca.

Dice seemed insulted "Such impudence. Look in front of you." Dice pointed to where Tapioca once stood.  In it's place floated a red glowing sphere no bigger then a thumb.  "The Heart of Sludge.  Bound with powerful magics but shaped with cheap rock.  It is impervious to most spells however..." Dice grabbed the sphere and crushed it in his hand. "...it is quite vulnerable to brute strength.  If I had not crushed the heart, Tapioca would simply have reconstructed himself.  And as for you I have no quarrel with you.  I suggest heading north out of the forest as it is the least dangerous path."  Dice sniffed the air to track the other humans scent [Let's see based on the direction he went he seems to be headed for the Alraune Grove.  Sheesh I guess I should stop him before they try to eat him too.]  Dice jumped up into the treetops and began to follow Blade.

jnfs2014

" Hey!!! Come back!!!!" Zy yelled, but Dice was gone.
   " Very well, let's see how you do against...fire."
Zy stretched out his palm, and fire came out and started burning the forest.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Hypergreed on May 16, 2008, 08:36:45 AM
?ow dangit!? he exclaimed as he opened the closet and walked in. The next thing he knew he was standing in the middle of a forest riddled with strange flora and fauna.

"what the......?" he asked himself as he began walking

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on May 17, 2008, 06:09:08 AM
Hm... I know I'll have an easier time fighting a solid creature, but I have more important matters, Blade thought. I'd rather get out of here unharmed so I can travel and find the source of the mana. So, as the two were fighting, Blade sidled until he was out of sight with all the trees and vines, and darted away of the area.

Memphis walked into a grove filled with massive roses.  Blade slowly wlaked in on the opposite side of the grove.  Dice dropped down in the middle of the area halting Blade and exclaiming "Hold on man, you're headed right into the......" Dice looked around and realised where he was "....Alraune Grove.  Frag it all."  Slowly the flowers opened up revealing beautiful petal covered women within them.  Their fangs dripped with poison as over a dozen of them sorrounded the trio.  Dice took a fighting stance "Here they come."