News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

In the Land of Monsters (Sign Ups Closed Temporarily)

Started by Sgt.Chilly, May 01, 2008, 10:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on May 17, 2008, 02:00:58 PM
" Hey!!! Come back!!!!" Zy yelled, but Dice was gone.
   " Very well, let's see how you do against...fire."
Zy stretched out his palm, and fire came out and started burning the forest.

"You not do that...." A lumbering talking tree stood behind Zy.  "Bad hume.  Stop it now!"

And with that a massive branch slammed down on Zy.

Hypergreed

Quote from: TimeMage on May 17, 2008, 11:28:43 PM
Memphis walked into a grove filled with massive roses.  Blade slowly wlaked in on the opposite side of the grove.  Dice dropped down in the middle of the area halting Blade and exclaiming "Hold on man, you're headed right into the......" Dice looked around and realised where he was "....Alraune Grove.  Frag it all."  Slowly the flowers opened up revealing beautiful petal covered women within them.  Their fangs dripped with poison as over a dozen of them sorrounded the trio.  Dice took a fighting stance "Here they come."

All of the grogginess that He felt before hand quickly vanished as his senses sharpened greatly. His pupils dialated as his fangs and claws extended a few centimeters. He quickly got into his fighting stance raising his hands, the left a few inches from his face and the right a few inches from his left, and lifting his right knee a bit. 

Sgt.Chilly

Dice looked around. He barked to the other two "Listen up, if you wanna get out of this alive.  The Alraune are incredibly toxic but their still just plants.  We'll need to clear a path out of here before anymore show up or worse their queen.  Don't let them bite you and keep moving forwad."  One of the Alraune charged Dice but he easily destroyed it with a flurry of slashes.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: DocNess on May 16, 2008, 01:01:23 AM
"whatever way is longest" Kyro states. Elly then says " well that means goin to the desert. but its hot there i'll get all sweaty." Kyro states   " isn't the other way goin into the mountains and snowy Mts. Well we aren't prepared for snow anyway." Kyro then Smiles and yells "ONWARD TO THE STARS...Errr DESERT!!!!" Elly sighs " why do you have to be so cliche man." Kyro yells " O hush up your just mad because your a duty head." Elly says " Yea real mature. Why did i go for a younger man." Kyro Proclaims " Because were super sexy Yeah. And you know i'm awsome.....perhaps too awsome." Kyro then yells " LOOK OUT HOT STUFF COMIN THROUGH!!! I'm just Omega Awsome!!"

Illiana handed the money to Kyro and followed the pair to the southern gate of Demontropolis.  As they crossed the hills leading to the Colossus Desert Illiana approached Elly asking "Um you two are together right? But he's human and your a demon.  Does it really work?  I mean, your relationship?"  Illia's crimson wings fluttered anxiously as she asked this.

Mario64

Name:  Ripptoid ?Rip? Preyhunter

Race: Human/ Werewolf

Origin: Wasteland

Appearance: Ripped blood stained gray shirt, old worn cloak, and torn pants 

Weapon: Claws, poison tip dagger, and fire charm

Bio: Rip was abounded as a small child for having hand defects, his claws, he was trained by an old wizard, whom later died after a mob murdered him, and soon Rip destroyed the village, and left for a new beginning in The Land of Monsters

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Mario64 on May 18, 2008, 06:35:44 PM
Name:  Ripptoid ?Rip? Preyhunter

Race: Human/ Werewolf

Origin: Wasteland

Appearance: Ripped blood stained gray shirt, old worn cloak, and torn pants 

Weapon: Claws, poison tip dagger, and fire charm

Bio: Rip was abounded as a small child for having hand defects, his claws, he was trained by an old wizard, whom later died after a mob murdered him, and soon Rip destroyed the village, and left for a new beginning in The Land of Monsters

Accepted.

Spam

Quote from: RedMage on May 18, 2008, 04:35:47 PM
Dice looked around. He barked to the other two "Listen up, if you wanna get out of this alive.  The Alraune are incredibly toxic but their still just plants.  We'll need to clear a path out of here before anymore show up or worse their queen.  Don't let them bite you and keep moving forwad."  One of the Alraune charged Dice but he easily destroyed it with a flurry of slashes.

Conas appears from a monster portal right behind Dice and says, "Leave it to a wolf-boy to find a place full of Alraunes; need some help do ya?" "Oh and I see a demon and his pet is with you to." After saying this Conas take out a flamming blades and starts wacking away at the plants.

Allegretto

Ill join if you'll have me.

Name: Kumori Zetsumei
Race:Human
Origin:Hyrule
Appearance: Long black hair, green eyes, wears a metal headband with a scar through it
Weapon: A longsword similar to the look of the Katana

Bio:Kumori was raised in a small village south of Hyrule called Jigen. His life there was very difficult. Having no parents he grew up on the streets. This set back only caused him to become stronger, training diligently and making friends on his way. At age 12 he took up swordplay, he has become very skilled with a variety of weapons. His village was attacked the day Kumori turned 14. The mysterious cloaked assassin killed everyone in the village, Kumori who ironically happened to be out of the village at the time was unharmed. Now he searches hoping to find the man in the land of Monsters.

((I can accept being Neutral, a hero, evil etc etc anything really i can make up a story of how it happened))

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Allegretto on May 19, 2008, 02:52:14 PM
Ill join if you'll have me.

Name: Kumori Zetsumei
Race:Human
Origin:Hyrule
Appearance: Long black hair, green eyes, wears a metal headband with a scar through it
Weapon: A longsword similar to the look of the Katana

Bio:Kumori was raised in a small village south of Hyrule called Jigen. His life there was very difficult. Having no parents he grew up on the streets. This set back only caused him to become stronger, training diligently and making friends on his way. At age 12 he took up swordplay, he has become very skilled with a variety of weapons. His village was attacked the day Kumori turned 14. The mysterious cloaked assassin killed everyone in the village, Kumori who ironically happened to be out of the village at the time was unharmed. Now he searches hoping to find the man in the land of Monsters.

((I can accept being Neutral, a hero, evil etc etc anything really i can make up a story of how it happened))

Accepted.

DocEtte_2020

Quote from: TimeMage on May 18, 2008, 04:42:04 PM
Quote from: DocNess on May 16, 2008, 01:01:23 AM
"whatever way is longest" Kyro states. Elly then says " well that means goin to the desert. but its hot there i'll get all sweaty." Kyro states   " isn't the other way goin into the mountains and snowy Mts. Well we aren't prepared for snow anyway." Kyro then Smiles and yells "ONWARD TO THE STARS...Errr DESERT!!!!" Elly sighs " why do you have to be so cliche man." Kyro yells " O hush up your just mad because your a duty head." Elly says " Yea real mature. Why did i go for a younger man." Kyro Proclaims " Because were super sexy Yeah. And you know i'm awsome.....perhaps too awsome." Kyro then yells " LOOK OUT HOT STUFF COMIN THROUGH!!! I'm just Omega Awsome!!"

Illiana handed the money to Kyro and followed the pair to the southern gate of Demontropolis.  As they crossed the hills leading to the Colossus Desert Illiana approached Elly asking "Um you two are together right? But he's human and your a demon.  Does it really work?  I mean, your relationship?"  Illia's crimson wings fluttered anxiously as she asked this.

Elly laughs and says "Believe it or not. He's more of a demon in a fight. and he's very sweet when we're hangin out. He just gets reckless in a fight when his friends are in danger. Also it work great if ya get my drift" Elly winked queitly while lighty tapping her elbow in Illiana's side.Elly the states "he may be funny lookin but he's a very caring person who always looks out for others over himself. I guess thats what makes humans different then demons." She say's with a Grin. Then Kyro sneeze's and say's "Hmm somebody must be talkin bout me somewhere. Most likely about how awsome i am." He says then smiles and laughs. Then says " Hey are you guys gettin tired we've been walkin here for awhile we can barely even see Demontropolis anymore." Elly says " I can go for maybe another few hours. How about you Illiana?"

•If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death.

Hypergreed

Out the corner of his eye, memphis saw one of the strangers slash at the odd looking monster. He quickly ducked to avoid one of them that attempted to jump on him. He turned and held up his palm unleashing a small yet deadly beam of bright white light. There was a high pitch whine followed by a thunderous crack and scream as one of the Alraune flowers shriveled up and turned to ash. He turned and, without a hint to thinking or hesitation, charged at the nearby crowd. He knew without a doubt that just charging in would result in his quick and untimely demise, so he held up his right palm again and shot forth a fireball that charred a makeshift trail for him. he shrugged and continued untill he couldn't run anymore. He knew that he should keep running but his legs just wouldn't move so he simply collapsed on the root of a nearby tree.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: DocNess on May 21, 2008, 04:40:04 PM
Elly laughs and says "Believe it or not. He's more of a demon in a fight. and he's very sweet when we're hangin out. He just gets reckless in a fight when his friends are in danger. Also it work great if ya get my drift" Elly winked queitly while lighty tapping her elbow in Illiana's side.Elly the states "he may be funny lookin but he's a very caring person who always looks out for others over himself. I guess thats what makes humans different then demons." She say's with a Grin. Then Kyro sneeze's and say's "Hmm somebody must be talkin bout me somewhere. Most likely about how awsome i am." He says then smiles and laughs. Then says " Hey are you guys gettin tired we've been walkin here for awhile we can barely even see Demontropolis anymore." Elly says " I can go for maybe another few hours. How about you Illiana?"

Illiana blushed like crazy during Elly's explanation.  She tried to regain her compsure to answer Elly's question "Well actually I'm quit used to the desert's heat.  I've done a lot of travelling to help fill up this book of mine.  I've been just about everywhere except Graveheart and Evil's Crest.  Of course no one goes to Evil's Crest anymore what with the overflow of mana recently."

jnfs2014

((this is confusing))

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on May 22, 2008, 02:19:25 PM
((this is confusing))

((Yes. Yes it is.  I'll try my best to get this under control))

Hypergreed

Quote from: TimeMage on May 23, 2008, 11:38:14 PM

((Yes. Yes it is.  I'll try my best to get this under control))

((break it up into 5-6 mini topics....one for each plane...i think that should do it))