News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Hector's Salvation- Endgame

Started by HTA!, February 15, 2009, 09:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

Hector stumbled trough the dense foliage, taking a quick look over his shoulder. He hadn't signed on for this, he was simply a cartographer come to map out the King's new lands in the Caribbean...

He could still hear their screams, their cries for help... but what could he do? Never had he seen anything so terrifying, it was a sight he would take to the grave.

He had no idea where he was, they had crashed on an uncharted shore, and as far as he could tell their didn't seem to be any life.

Besides it.

He carried on for 2 days, finding water in a stream and collecting a few exotic fruits. But he could feel it in the back of his mind, a creeping knowledge that he was dieing. Hector looked down feebly at his leg, badly lacerated from its claws... The wound was infected and he could feel the fever taking over. Frantically, he ran through the jungle, ignoring the pain. More than once his vision blurred and he almost ran off a cliff in his delirium. Nightfall crept up on him, bringing the 3rd day to a close, but it was too late. Tears rolled down his face as the life seeped out of him, thousands of miles away from home with no one to tell his family of his death. All went dark.

Hector awoke on a small cot made of jungle leaves, the fever had abated and he didn't feel any pain from his legs. He looked around and found he was in a small hut. An ancient man, small in stature with a stooped back, look over from the doorway. He walked over and laid his hand on Hector's arm. "We are in need of your help"

It turns out that the... thing... that had killed Hector's group was terrorizing the surrounding villages. They look just like normal people in the daytime, but at night... They were at a loss for what to do, and Hector looked like a learned man. They had seen his kind before, and the old man asked that in return for his salvation, Hector would have to help them eliminate these abominations.

And that's when Hector realized.
There was more than one.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome to the jungle, here we have the new locale for NSFCD Werewolf. I'm sorry more of you didn't sign up, but as we are I have 10 contestants.

Players-
-Ridley
-MYL

-Java_Java Poison Darts
-Gonzales Spell Caster
-Doodle Tracker
-JNFS Hunter
-SonicDude Town Leader
-Birdie of Aces  Code Breaker
-Red Monster
-SSBBrawlin Outcast

There are two factions, The Monsters and The Villagers. You will both be collecting clue and solving puzzles to help your factions stay alive. This game will be played just as it was before, with a Day Phase sacrifice and a Night Phase Killing. Just as before, you need a majority to "lynch".

Day Phases last one real day, 9 PM EASTERN TIME to 9 PM EASTERN TIME, with Night phases obviously lasting the same amount of time.

However in this game we have a little twist, the mysterious Wise Man who saved my life will be a neutral player who will appear in Chat and in my stories to give the players the chance to solve a riddle for anything from the revealing of someone's role to safety from a Night Phase murder. Do not think these will be pushovers though, the riddle I tested you with is only a taste of what's to come.

This leads us up to the roles. I have made a few special roles for this game, but in general there are 7 innocents and 3 Monsters.
Innocents win if they exterminate all the monsters, Monsters win if they out number the innocents.

I think that about covers it. The game will start tomorrow or Tuesday if everyone gets their PMs. Good Luck.

jnfs2014

Hm...why another name change?

Also, I wish good luck to all of the innocents/baddies. May this game be as close as Mack's first Werewolf.
        ~JNFS~

Java

As JNFS said, good luck to all.

Just one question. Has the game already started yet?

HTA!

Quote from: Java_Java on February 15, 2009, 09:46:59 PM

No

GreatGonzales106

Quote from: HTA on February 15, 2009, 09:46:39 AM
The game will start tomorrow or Tuesday if everyone gets their PMs.

SkyMyl

Well I'm here.

And just as fast, I'm dead. D=

HTA!

Day Phase 1 is go.
You have until tomorrow at 9 PM to send in your votes for lynching.

HTA!

Be sure to use #werewolf often.
The Wise Man lurks in the shadows.

Java

Quote from: GreatGonzalez106 on February 15, 2009, 10:14:43 PM

Quote from: HTA on February 15, 2009, 09:46:39 AM
The game will start tomorrow or Tuesday if everyone gets their PMs.
I must have misread today or tomorrow.

FruitFlow

Alright, I'm ready for this.
So we have until tomorrow at 9 to get this done.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

HTA!

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on February 16, 2009, 04:15:33 PM
Indeed, be sure to PM other players and communicate.
Votes should be in by 9 PM tomorrow.

If all goes as planned, I should be able to write the story by 9:30

FruitFlow

Quote from: HTA on February 16, 2009, 04:21:23 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on February 16, 2009, 04:15:33 PM
Indeed, be sure to PM other players and communicate.
Votes should be in by 9 PM tomorrow.

If all goes as planned, I should be able to write the story by 9:30
Alright then.
Sounds goods.
Best of luck to all.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Doodle

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, WE GOT FUN AND GAMES.
YEAH

Java

Anyone wanna do a meeting in Chat some time?

HTA!