UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Hector's Salvation- Endgame

Started by HTA!, February 15, 2009, 09:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

SkyMyl

FruitFlow

Don't forget to cross out his name, to prevent confusion.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Doodle

Score!
Also, if the innocents want to continue their kill streak, they'll listen to me and kill Java.
I knew about Red being a monster and voted for him. Red and Java have connections. Likely making Java a monster.
This could be my last day here, since the two monsters left will probably kill me now. :(
So, I'm just putting that out there. I have a good feeling that I'm right about this. I say you guys should go with killing Java.
YEAH

Java

...What? I have no connections toward Red at all.
The only two people I've discussed this game with are you and Gonzo...

Doodle

Yeah, sure.
But that's not what Red says.
YEAH

HTA!

Sorry about being late with the riddle... school stuff.

Anyway...

----------------------

Hector was walking along a small alley between a few huts in the village, when he saw a stick protruding from the dirt.
On it was a small scrap of paper, with some writing on it:

Darkness approaches your wretched souls,
Your chances wane like the moon.

But who could be behind this madness?
Let's hope you find him soon.

But could their be multiple fiends, terrors of the mist?
Name them all and you will win, I hope you get the gist.

Precious by name, he is quite a sight.
Especially as he starts to take flight.

Cold as ice, in manner and name.
He isn't even in this game.

Sign of fire, heart black as ash.
A name I'm sure would be loved by Ash.

Confused in nature,
enemy and ally.

Long and gone, a man well missed.
But getting demoted? Man, he was p i s s e d.

------------------------

Name the members.

Java

How many chances do we get?

Also Doodle, why would you possibly trust Red if he was a vamp/werewolf. I don't even know what the enemies are this time around.

HTA!

Quote from: Java_Java on February 25, 2009, 06:11:59 PM

Also Doodle, why would you possibly trust Red if he was a vamp/werewolf. I don't even know what the enemies are this time around.

Two guesses per name.
And really, someone should get them all on their first try.

Java

Quote from: HTA on February 25, 2009, 06:19:11 PM

Two guesses per name.
And really, someone should get them all on their first try.
Just asking...  :-[

Doodle

He tried to tell me you were innocent.
So, you're right. Why trust Red, since he's a monster. Right? :P
YEAH

Java

Quote from: Doodle on February 25, 2009, 08:21:07 PM
He tried to tell me you were innocent.
So, you're right. Why trust Red, since he's a monster. Right? :P
Touché Doodle.
...I'm still not a baddie though.

HTA!

Java sat on the short stool by his cooking fire, slowly stirring a small cauldron sitting in the coals. The smoke coming from it was wretched, and Java wore a small woven mask to protect him from the fumes.

Stirring it one final time, he quickly doused the fire and dipped 3 small darts into the dark liquid.
Blowing on them to dry the coating, he placed them in a small pouch near his waist... leaving one in a small reed blowpipe. He quickly checked to make sure the small clay vial he always kept next to the pouch was accounted for... and he quietly got up and moved to the doorway.

And as he pushed aside the leaves that comprised his door, he came face to face with the drooling jaws of a monster. Quick as lightning Java jumped back and fired a dart, so fast the monster almost didn't have time to react. But the dart harmlessly glanced off the side of the door frame...

Hector, almost in a trance, walked into the hut not worrying for his own life. He quickly turned around and threw up, the body was horribly mutilated. A dart was sticking into the wall and Hector almost thought about taking it and pricking himself. But he pulled his hand back, and walked back to his hut, cross in tow. Staring he prayed to the powers above that someone would have the sense to stop the madness. The messenger hadn't come back, and at this rate they would all be dead within the next few days...

---------------------------
Java was an innocent, and was also in possession of poison darts. He failed to use them, as many innocents have failed to use their abilities.

What a shame.

Day Phase 4 ends tomorrow at 9.

sonicdude164

OK well I guess doodle was wrong D:

I propose we vote for MYL this phase.

Doodle

Oh. Whoops...I guess Java is innocent. Sorry about that! Everything seemed to add up to you being a monster. So, I just put it all together and figured you were.

But yeah, MYL is 100% the one to kill this phase. I know I was wrong about Java, but MYL is a monster for sure. You guys NEED to vote for him if you want to win this. Trust me. I know I'm right about this.
YEAH