<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

J's Werewolf: Night Phase X!

Started by jnfs2014, August 06, 2009, 06:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Water ☮

*suspense*  =O

Dog Food

Yeah if the villains aren't going to give an answer quickly can we just move on? I think after 3 days we should just get on with the game.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

jnfs2014

Night Phase is over...a day late.

During the night, SkyMyl was having problems sleeping. He kept on seeing a pair of eyes staring at him. Finally, he turned on his flashlight to see.....a bat! The bat flew down from the ceiling and transformed into a Vampire. It went for SkyMyl's head, but was hit by the flashlight.

"You," SkyMyl said. "You knew who I was, didn't you?"

The vampire didn't reply. It lunged at SkyMyl, catching him off guard, but SkyMyl recovered his distance. SkyMyl then reached for his pistol, but was cut off by a second vampire, who knocked into the wall.

"HELP ME!" was all he could say. The two vampires then started feasting on SkyMyl.

((I'm not going into vivid details. ;)))

The sun arose over the village once more. As J met with the villagers, there seemed to be someone missing: SkyMyl.

Investigating his hut, he saw the remains of SkyMyl.

"Vampires," J muttered. "Wolves would have eaten it all, but Vampires only eat the heart and suck the blood out of the body."

Looking through his drawers (not his underwear, his desk drawers), he was shocked at what he found.

"SkyMyl, FBI."

He looked deeper and saw a journal:

"April 6th: Greetings, my friends. I have been sent here by the FBI to research why death is happening here in the Everglades and stop it. However, I have not been successful. The villagers love me because of my fancy items, but I cannot get through to them. It seems more and more are dying. Something needs to happen."

"April 23rd: Things have been even worse. People are now dying every night. I don't know what to do."

"May 2nd: Yes! Apparently someone else from the FBI came and is going to help us! I hope to assist him in any way I can, but there are only 16 of us left."

"FBI agent, huh?" J said, finishing reading.

Walking out of the house, he once again approached the multitude.

"SkyMyl died. He was an FBI agent who could not be lynched unless he got over 50% of the vote. Okay, time to lynch someone!"

SkyMyl died. He was the UNDERCOVER COP, who could only be lynched if he had 50% or more of the lynch vote. It's a version of my role on Mack's unfinished MadWorld Werewolf, but with a new name.

Day Phase go! Voting ends Thursday, August 13, at normal time.

Red

MYL always dies first. XD

I wouldn't be surprised if he stopped signing up for these things. >_>

SkyMyl

I died? That means I win. See, I'll be leaving in a few days. So, why join a game that takes at least two weeks to finish when you won't be able to make it to the end? To die at the start. That's right, I joined just to humor tradition and taunt you all. (And Red, I haven't yet missed a Werewolf. And I don't intend to.)

Why'd I post this here? Because the living don't visit the dead. Good evening, and pleasant dreams.

Jono2

Quote from: SkyMyl on August 11, 2009, 10:20:28 PM
I died? That means I win. See, I'll be leaving in a few days. So, why join a game that takes at least two weeks to finish when you won't be able to make it to the end? To die at the start. That's right, I joined just to humor tradition and taunt you all. (And Red, I haven't yet missed a Werewolf. And I don't intend to.)

Why'd I post this here? Because the living don't visit the dead. Good evening, and pleasant dreams.

xd

if you join my werewolf, i'm giving you a mystic, speaker from beyond type role in specific, and rolling for everyone else, just because.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

jnfs2014

Jono2

Quote from: SkyMyl on August 12, 2009, 09:47:07 AM
*Cough* Hey Jono, remember when I made it to the end of one Werewolf as a Mystic? ;_;

dohohoh, the role is not a mystic, but a Shade.

Shujinco2

I hate it when my computer perma-dies. Then I miss everything.

Ok, guys, I need a recap.

Jono2

silver is lynched, he was a vamp

myl is murdered, he required a majority vote to lynch (so basically couldn't be lynched).

and dayss it

Magnum

I don't know who to vote for!
Mr. Werewolf/Vampire, can you tell me who you are so I can vote for you? ;D

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Jono2

Wow, you guys are idiots.

Goodbye Spam.

Magnum

Quote from: Jono2 on August 13, 2009, 09:28:08 PM
Wow, you guys are idiots.

Goodbye Spam.
Where is Spam going?  ;D
So did everyone vote for him or what? I don't know what is going on D=

Dog Food

I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Magnum