<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Y confirmed

Started by The Riddler, January 08, 2013, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Quote from: JrDude 益 on February 06, 2013, 01:04:45 PM
Yes I can.

No, you can't, JrDude. I know you think you can, but you can't.

Neerb

Quote from: Custom on February 06, 2013, 01:55:54 PM
i really hate the whole dna thing
hella dumb

i wish they would've went for this

that would've been hella sick yo

They did; I mentioned it in my post. Only, that picture would be turned to the side, so X is horizontal length (Xerneas lives on the grounded part of Yggdrasil), Y is vertical width (Yveltal live high above in the branches of the tree because it can fly) and Z is the added dimension of depth (the serpent dragon has more freedom of direction than Xerneas due to traveling around the tree's roots).

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on February 06, 2013, 11:04:01 PM
They did; I mentioned it in my post. Only, that picture would be turned to the side, so X is horizontal length (Xerneas lives on the grounded part of Yggdrasil), Y is vertical width (Yveltal live high above in the branches of the tree because it can fly) and Z is the added dimension of depth (the serpent dragon has more freedom of direction than Xerneas due to traveling around the tree's roots).

dude what the intercourse  does htis even mean

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on February 05, 2013, 11:59:56 PM
I am 100% positive there will be no new types in this game.
And I'm sure no one thought we'd ever have more than 15 types at one point. Look at that.

Quote from: Z on February 06, 2013, 06:09:54 AM
While I agree that I don't think we'll see any new types any time soon I have to say that you just don't know that with 100% certainty.

Also, guys, in the logo there is clearly a DNA strand. Obviously that is going to be an important part of the games, somehow. It'll definitely have to do with the legendaries.
Of course, that's only in the Japanese logo. I guess it wasn't important enough? But still, if it's there, and it stands out the way it does, it definitely means something.

Quote from: JrDude 益 on January 09, 2013, 01:08:03 PM
So. I think Xerneas is going to basically be the ancestor of all mammals, where Yveltal is going to be the ancestor of all egg-laying species, (even though ALL species lay eggs in Pokémon).
Also, Xerneas will be female, while Yveltal will be male. Xerneas is MOTHER Nature in this game. Even though both genders have the X chromosome, if any gender, it should be female, otherwise what I said is only half right.

(these are all guesses, nothing confirmed)
I wouldn't count on the cover legendaries having genders, honestly. It's one of those trends that doesn't seem to have a reason to change.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

They have never changed the non-japanese logo. Ever. And they probably won't. It's too iconic for them to change it.

I doubt that the DNA strand is just there for poops and giggles

Kayo

Quote from: Z on February 07, 2013, 05:11:51 PM
I doubt that the DNA strand is just there for poops and giggles
I don't think anyone said it was.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on February 07, 2013, 05:24:49 PM
I don't think anyone said it was.

No, but you did say it "wasn't important enough". I explained why the non-japanese logo wouldn't be changed man.

Custom

have you guys seen the new main dudes

i'm glad there's a dude with long hair
now i can feel like i'm in da game

Mona

I'm liking both of the MC's for this game.
The femMC in particular is pretty adorbs from what we've seen so far.

Kayo

Quote from: Z on February 07, 2013, 07:39:32 PM
No, but you did say it "wasn't important enough". I explained why the non-japanese logo wouldn't be changed man.
Well I meant more along the lines of it's not something that the average American Pokemon player will end up seeing.

But honestly, Japan always gets the cool logos. I know the American yellow-and-blue "Pokémon" graphic will never leave us, but it's still a bit more interesting what the Japanese logo does to the franchise name.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on February 09, 2013, 02:48:49 PM
Well I meant more along the lines of it's not something that the average American Pokemon player will end up seeing.

But honestly, Japan always gets the cool logos. I know the American yellow-and-blue "Pokémon" graphic will never leave us, but it's still a bit more interesting what the Japanese logo does to the franchise name.

bro i think you pretty much lost your point here
just admit you said something that wasn't the smartest thing to say lol

we're still getting the pokemon game from japan, it's not like they're going to edit out all traces of the dna from the American game whenever that poop comes into play

Spud

Quote from: Custom on February 07, 2013, 08:35:06 PM
have you guys seen the new main dudes

i'm glad there's a dude with long hair
now i can feel like i'm in da game
Those intercourse ing glasses

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on February 09, 2013, 03:26:04 PM
bro i think you pretty much lost your point here
just admit you said something that wasn't the smartest thing to say lol

we're still getting the pokemon game from japan, it's not like they're going to edit out all traces of the dna from the American game whenever that poop comes into play

You're not seeing my point at all, not even a little bit. But whatever.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on February 09, 2013, 11:44:01 PM
You're not seeing my point at all, not even a little bit. But whatever.

Quote from: Kayo on February 09, 2013, 02:48:49 PM

this is the part that's dumb

The Riddler

new information leaked

we're getting a platypus poison type and a electric cheetah