News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Y confirmed

Started by The Riddler, January 08, 2013, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

I know all of that. I'm just saying Poison isn't bad per se. And it isn't.

Though, Water could use another weakness.

Kayo

Quote from: Z on February 15, 2013, 02:05:50 PM
I know all of that. I'm just saying Poison isn't bad per se. And it isn't.

Though, Water could use another weakness.
It's not a bad type for a Pokemon to be (they also remove toxic spikes from your side of the field if they so happened to be there) and I never said it was. I'm just saying it's a bad OFFENSIVE type. Which it is. And why I think there should be some other type weak to Poison so we'd have a reason to teach Poison-type attacks to non-Poison types.

Also, here's some speculation about Sylveon's type that might just be full of coincidences but a lot of people thought it might be flying already anyway so wynaut

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

i'm okay with both flying and normal
i'm not okay with a new type

i'm absolutely not okay with the genders being different type, that poop is intercourse ing awful

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

i just want more than one eeveelution come on gamefreak come ON

Custom

zero let's talk about something actually cool instead of lame ass eevee poop

what do you think they're going to do for pokemon #666? are they going to acknowledge the number? i'm probably going to use it no matter what it is, haha

Zero

If it isn't dark type I'll be mildly disappointed but i doubt they'll do anything

aside from Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza they've pretty much stayed out of Judeo-Christian bullpoop

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on February 15, 2013, 03:02:23 PM
i'm absolutely not okay with the genders being different type, that poop is intercourse ing awful
where the intercourse  did this come from. i don't think anyone actually suggested that

i'm very okay with flying
i'm okay with a new type
i'm absolutely not okay with normal

consensus: let it be flying
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on February 15, 2013, 03:35:49 PM
where the intercourse  did this come from. i don't think anyone actually suggested that

/v/

zephilicious

it's not normal.

this isn't just fan speculation, nintendo has actively hyped up the mystery around it's typing. they wouldn't do that to say lol nevermind its just normal.

normal also has the issue of being seen as an 'official' evolution which kind of defeats the point of eevee.

flying is acceptable but the picture with the type advantages is intercourse ing coincidence. they're ordered top to bottom by generation. that's it.

i have yet to see an argument against a new type besides intercourse  you change is bad.
~~ <3

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on February 15, 2013, 03:35:49 PM

i'm very okay with flying
i'm okay with a new type
i'm absolutely not okay with normal

consensus: let it be flying

Quote from: The Riddler on February 13, 2013, 03:19:28 AM
being that they're keeping the method of evolution a secret and it's type a secret

i'mma say this is the female version and there will be a male version, each a different type. this one will be normal. male will be fighting.

booyaka

read the thread

Custom

Quote from: zephilicious on February 15, 2013, 03:54:27 PM
it's not normal.

this isn't just fan speculation, nintendo has actively hyped up the mystery around it's typing. they wouldn't do that to say lol nevermind its just normal.

normal also has the issue of being seen as an 'official' evolution which kind of defeats the point of eevee.

flying is acceptable but the picture with the type advantages is intercourse ing coincidence. they're ordered top to bottom by generation. that's it.

i have yet to see an argument against a new type besides intercourse  you change is bad.

yes it is
they could be hyping up a normal evolution for eevee
nothin' wrong with that

Zero

Quote from: Custom on February 15, 2013, 04:05:48 PM
yes it is
they could be hyping up a normal evolution for eevee
nothin' wrong with that

He's absolutely right that a Normal evolution for Eevee defeats the purpose of Eevee man

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on February 15, 2013, 04:00:40 PM
read the thread
there's your problem, you're taking rob seriously.

Besides, there's virtually no chance they'd pull something like that with an Eeveelution anyway, because Eevee's male 87.5% of the time (or some high percentage like that)

Quote from: zephilicious on February 15, 2013, 03:54:27 PM
the red flag I see with that is that, if they were in National Pokedex order (looking at them top to bottom) then Leafeon and Glaceon would be switched. It is most likely sheer coincidence, but it is weird that those two are out of order, and like I said, flying (to my knowledge) is the most widely speculated type for Sylveon.

Regardless, that chart also offers no room for another Eeveelution, so if we're getting a second one, it's losing all the spotlight to Sylveon. It would be really weird at this point to only release a single Eeveelution because they've ALWAYS been released two (or three) at a time.

So at this point, like I said, I'm willing to bet that either this is the only new Eeveelution we're getting or it's much more special than its upcoming brother. Which is kind of why I'm suggesting a new type (with the next one being one of the 9 types that we already have that aren't already covered) and at this point there really is no decent argument for it or against it. It's far from impossible, though, so you can't be so sure it's not going to happen.
[move][/move]

zephilicious

we're not getting another. they would have revealed them at the same time.
~~ <3

Kayo

Quote from: zephilicious on February 15, 2013, 04:32:20 PM
we're not getting another. they would have revealed them at the same time.
Unless they loosed this one early to showcase a new type. It's one of the two, quite frankly.
[move][/move]