News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Y confirmed

Started by The Riddler, January 08, 2013, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

The item thing is speculation.

Remember other pokemon evolve by holding items.

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on August 08, 2013, 07:03:40 PM
So, regular Gen 3.

Also, the item thing could single-handedly put some of them back in their place. They can never use Focus Sash, Leftovers, Life Orb, Berries, or tons of other strategic things, and freaking everyone will have Knock-Off on their team just like everyone has Rapid Spin thanks to Stealth Rock. PLUS, Competitive rules already prevent multiple items, which means you can never have more than one Mega.

treeko top tier mointercourse a

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

We're going to need some bulkier Pokemon if we're getting Pokemon like Mega Lucario and Mega Blaziken holy poop

Neerb

VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!

Other news: there's now an in-game EV tracker, and there will be an activity called "Super Training" which lets you boost a BASE stat of your Pokemon.

Zero

Mega Lucario has Adaptability

man, Knock Off's usage is going to skyrocket isn't it?

Neerb

The English official website says Mega Lucario and Mega Blaziken have increased Attack while Mega Mewtwo has increased Special Attack. Also, the Torchic holding Blazikenite (Blaziken's Mega Stone) will also have its Hidden Ability, meaning it's a Speed Boost Torchic regardless of whether or not you use the Mega Stone, and it will be distributed via Nintendo Network starting when the game launches October 12.

JrDude

I feel like Porygon-Z will get one, any they will call it Porygon-XYZ
Maybe.

But they need a robotic Pokémon to have Mega Evolution, and everyone should nickname it Megas XLR.

Also this will create a very angry world of nerds because not ALL Pokémon will get them, only special ones.

It will also create LOTS of artwork of fan-Mega.

Also, the only thing they didn't make a Mega of, is a Pokémon's 1st or 2nd form, that also evolves. (EX: Pikachu)

Also, the mouse thing looks exactly like Raichu. I was like, positive there was a connection, but I found none.

MEGA BREEDING?
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

the video confirmed it was battle only

Neerb

Quote from: The Riddler on August 09, 2013, 09:29:20 AM
the video confirmed it was battle only

Mid-battle is the best time to breed.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Mona

Quote from: Neerb on August 09, 2013, 03:18:11 AM
Other news: there's now an in-game EV tracker, and there will be an activity called "Super Training" which lets you boost a BASE stat of your Pokemon.

So hey, no one's talking about this yet.
Do you guys like or hate this?
I love it. It looks like fun.

RazorFilledCandy

Quote from: Mona on August 09, 2013, 06:30:57 PM
So hey, no one's talking about this yet.
Do you guys like or hate this?
I love it. It looks like fun.
i like the ev tracker a lot lol no more second guessing myself

Neerb

Serebii apparently found out that you can only have one Mega on your team, period. Not sure how the game would enforce that. Also, your Pokemon will revert after the battle has ended, which is good news, as it had been speculated that you would revert after just a couple turns and that would have been awful.

DededeCloneChris

Our little tyke is finally doing something!

Introducing Mega Kangaskhan, which has the ability Parental Bond that allows its (their?) attacks to hit twice.

Kangaskhan: My little girl is growing! Mama is so proud.

The Riddler

Quote from: DededeCloneChris on August 10, 2013, 06:25:06 AM
Our little tyke is finally doing something!

Introducing Mega Kangaskhan, which has the ability Parental Bond that allows its (their?) attacks to hit twice.

Kangaskhan: My little girl is growing! Mama is so proud.
This needed to be done without the Mega poop. And I was always a fan of the Cubone theory, so I was hoping he'd look more like Cubone out of the pouch. Bah.