News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Y confirmed

Started by The Riddler, January 08, 2013, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirwaddy

Yeah yeah.
They aren't entirely unaware of their older fans, all I'm saying is that this trailer was probably the most childish one we've seen so far because it was presented at an event with a bunch of kids. I'm not denying their young target audience

Zero

who cares you'll all still buy it anyway

Spud

When are we getting the new Digmon World?

Britz

Neerb

Quote from: Spud on August 12, 2013, 01:24:56 PM
When are we getting the new Digmon World?

Probably never.

It looks super hype, though; 3DS remake of PSP game, spiritual successor to Digimon World 1.

The Riddler

Neerb

CLAYDOL! FIND 5 POKEMON WITH ATTITUDE!

PINK    BLUE    RED    BLACK    YELLOW

Sirwaddy

buttlord420

buttlord420

Neerb

News from Pokemon Game Show:

- Fennekin can learn Psybeam!
- Rhyhorn can be ridden
- Mega Evolution is activated manually. If your Pokemon has its Mega Stone equipped in battle, you can on any turn where that Pokemon is on the field hit a button that activates the transformation. This does not take up a turn, however, as you can still use a move in the same turn.

Footage of a battle that does NOT look like X & Y was shown, which Serebii has a screenshot of:

That looks GOOD. New Wii U game, anyone?!

Finally, there will be a new TV special coming up called Pokemon: The Origin, which is NOT connected to the show and is instead a retelling of Red/Green Version (with Red and Green the main characters), complete with waaay better animation than Ash's show. Looks awesome from the trailer, and I wish there was a whole show like this.

Spud

Quote from: Neerb on August 16, 2013, 07:27:52 PM
Finally, there will be a new TV special coming up called Pokemon: The Origin, which is NOT connected to the show and is instead a retelling of Red/Green Version (with Red and Green the main characters), complete with waaay better animation than Ash's show. Looks awesome from the trailer, and I wish there was a whole show like this.

IT'S HAPPENING

Zero

holy poop

this better get popular and I hope it replaces the current anime. I'd actually support a good Pokemon anime that isn't poop

Sirwaddy

It's just an ova not a series