<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Y confirmed

Started by The Riddler, January 08, 2013, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

if chespin turns into a cool knight i will be happy

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

The Riddler

Grass-type Pokémon are no longer affected by moves such as Spore, Stun Spore, PoisonPowder or Sleep Powder
    Electric-type Pokémon can no longer be Paralyzed
    Ghost-type Pokémon are no longer affected by moves that trap them such as Mean Look

Grass and Electric Pokemon just got more valuable.

JrDude

The character customization is exciting me a lot.

Also, I understand the Grass part I guess (I also understand why it would work), but Paralyzed isn't necessarily electrical, like with Body Slam. No electrical currents were used to cause the paralysis, but it still makes the electrical-like animation because that's just what they use. Though it doesn't bother me, I think that should have stayed how it was.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Quote from: JrDude 益 on September 14, 2013, 11:14:15 AM
"Paralyze" refers to more than just electricity.

Yeah, that was bugging me and my friends too, but I do still like that Electric types are more useful now (not that it wasn't already a decent type).

Zero

Electric Pokemon can't have their nervous systems interrupted via paralysis.

To me, it makes sense. Just think of it as their brains sending very strong electrical signals that can't be stopped by spores or electricity or something. It's a stretch but it works.

Neerb

Fossil Evolutions Aurorus and Tyrantrum!

Aurorus has a signature move called "Freeze Dry" which is an Ice-Type attack with a chance of freezing, yet does Super Effective damage against Water-Types.

They, like their prevos, are probably Rock/Ice and Rock/Dragon, making them super effective against each other.

Custom

are you serious those are so ugly FUCK

zephilicious

just needs less beard

~~ <3

The Riddler

the gem-y one looks like it could be fairy.

unless types were confirmed idfk, it just looks like a fairy, the other looks ground or fire

zephilicious

Quote from: Neerb on September 19, 2013, 08:22:15 AM
They, like their prevos, are probably Rock/Ice and Rock/Dragon, making them super effective against each other.

~~ <3

The Riddler

whelp

looks like a fairy

in other news, this is handy:
14:10: Various details are coming in from impressions at the media briefing last week. Pokémon will gain EXP when a Pokémon is captured

Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on September 19, 2013, 04:03:04 PM
whelp

looks like a fairy

in other news, this is handy:
14:10: Various details are coming in from impressions at the media briefing last week. Pokémon will gain EXP when a Pokémon is captured

this is handy what this could be terrible are you joking you intercourse ing assintercourse  do you play these games

JrDude

I like that. Gives a SLIGHTLY more reason to catch 'em all, which I tried doing in every game anyway (and never succeeded in doing)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

The brontosaurus is weak to Steel x4, Fighting x4, Rock, Grass, Water, and Ground.

will probably be poop. will not use. Shame because I like it. I just hate dead weights on my teams.

Custom

Quote from: JrDude 益 on September 20, 2013, 01:00:14 AM
I like that. Gives a SLIGHTLY more reason to catch 'em all, which I tried doing in every game anyway (and never succeeded in doing)

no it doesn't you lazy poop hole, this ain't gonna do poop. you wanna level up, you go to that elite 4.
all this does is intercourse  up ev training if i find something i want to catch. that 250 exp ain't gonna mean poop
this feature is only negative for serious players