News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Is There a Husband in the House?

Started by Melee Gurl, April 28, 2013, 02:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melee Gurl

So...

I just came in to check up on S1lver and see why he hasn't been home for the past...FOUR years!

I mean at first it was all good, y'know, I figured he had just gone out to get some groceries so we wouldn't starve. So I set the table and waited...

Then he didn't come home for ages and I decided he was working over-time, so that he could by me a really nice First Anniversary present. And I thought that I must have the most wonderful husband in the world...

...And he missed our First Anniversary...

Our Second, Third and Fourth!

So I don't care if you've gone to find yourself...but if you have you've got FIVE SECONDS to figure out who you are before you don't have to worry about finding yourself...

You'll have to worry about finding me!

whatwewishfor

whatever

Custom

i'm sorry he stepped out of your life
how rude of him
hopefully he will show up here and present you with an apology

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Melee Gurl

Thank you Custom! It's nice to know that someone understands...

I hope he comes back too, because if he doesn't I'm filing for a divorce!

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Melee Gurl on April 28, 2013, 03:23:54 PM
Thank you Custom! It's nice to know that someone understands...

I hope he comes back too, because if he doesn't I'm filing for a divorce!
have a baby by me baby, be a millionaire
whatever

Melee Gurl

Not sure who you are goldfishman, but I gotta admit that I'm not really appreciating your comments.

Sorry, it's just not my style to chat like that.

Custom

Quote from: Melee Gurl on April 28, 2013, 03:38:44 PM
Not sure who you are goldfishman, but I gotta admit that I'm not really appreciating your comments.

it's your good pal whatwewish4

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Melee Gurl on April 28, 2013, 03:38:44 PM

I think we met at a party a while ago. You challenged me to a drinking contest and then you had the balls to say that John Cena was a better wrestler than The Rock so I put you in the walls of Jericho until you tapped out. I'm not mad though because you're hella cute. I'm going to another party this Friday, I can give you a ride if you're down.
whatever

Melee Gurl

Can't say I recognize that screen name from before. Actually...I haven't really seen anyone I know of yet from just browsing. Aside from my estranged husband, of course.

And goldfishman... Not really impressed with that. I don't think we've met before online or in your imagination.

Custom

Quote from: Melee Gurl on April 28, 2013, 03:49:11 PM
Can't say I recognize that screen name from before. Actually...I haven't really seen anyone I know of yet from just browsing. Aside from my estranged husband, of course.

And goldfishman... Not really impressed with that. I don't think we've met before online or in your imagination.

what about me i used to be customrobo13 i was a very popular member from nsider
i hang out in irc with gamefreak19911991

Melee Gurl

I remember seeing you around the Power On, Custom! Is there anyone else from around Nsider that I would likely know?

Also, how's GameFreak? Haven't seen him in ages...

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Melee Gurl on April 28, 2013, 03:49:11 PM

I doubt you've ever heard of me before, most women I've been with have screamed my name loud enough that I thought the whole world would have known. You obviously don't pay any attention to the pro MMA circuit where my name frequents along side the best. I understand that it takes a long time for a girl such as yourself to digest this all, so I'll let it slide this time. I have paid the iron price ten times over.
whatever

Custom

Quote from: Melee Gurl on April 28, 2013, 03:53:47 PM
I remember seeing you around the Power On, Custom! Is there anyone else from around Nsider that I would likely know?

Also, how's GameFreak? Haven't seen him in ages...
hrmm... zovistograt and bluaki show up every once in awhile. Maybe you'd know zovistograt.
I think one of the mods from NSider came back for awhile. I can't remember which one though.
if you go look at older threads on power on you'll probably recognize some people, but most of them stopped coming to nsider-esque forums.
http://www.nsfcd.com/index.php/board,1.14720.html

also gamefreak is cool. I hung out him when I took a trip to new york. He's pretty good at DDR

Melee Gurl

I do remember Zovistigrat, I haven't heard that name for ever and ever! I did recognize a few names from the link you gave me. Was the MOD that came back GameMaster125? He seems like the kind of guy that might, he was pretty cool from Nsider.

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Melee Gurl on April 28, 2013, 04:03:04 PM
I do remember Zovistigrat, I haven't heard that name for ever and ever! I did recognize a few names from the link you gave me. Was the MOD that came back GameMaster125? He seems like the kind of guy that might, he was pretty cool from Nsider.
Thanks for ignoring me. All these years that you've been gone and your reluctance to reply to me gave me the push that my life did not need down down the spiral of alcoholism and 3am cheeseburgers and kebabs.
whatever