News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

When?

Started by steelsauce, September 27, 2007, 06:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsauce

I refreshed that nsider update page, and it said nothing about these forums, when did this happen?
anyway I'm steel, you'd know me if you were at the pokemon board. PM me if you know me!

LightShock

September 24th, the close of nsider made many users go out and make "refugees" for other nsiders to go to and post elsewhere. When this site was made, many users found out and now its a pretty popular forum.

Welcome to teh new nsider btw. check out the zelda phantom hourglass contest as well, very important. ;)

ERRORCODE

On the NSider page it doesn't list the possible forums to move to. It just encourages us to create forums of our own, basically so Nintendo still gets their advertisement. :P

This isn't Nintendo's official forum.

With that being cleared up, hi. :D

LightShock

Quote from: ERRORCODE on September 29, 2007, 06:00:12 PM
Quote from: ERRORCODE on September 29, 2007, 05:57:10 PM
On the NSider page it doesn't list the possible forums to move to. It just encourages us to create forums of our own, basically so Nintendo still gets their advertisement. :P

This isn't Nintendo's new official forum.

what did you do that for? a 3 minute bump? :P

ERRORCODE

Quote from: LightShock on September 29, 2007, 06:35:50 PM

What?

I did that becuase his question wasn't fully answered, plus I like to post in all the intro threads I can as long as they're not too old...

LightShock

Quote from: ERRORCODE on September 29, 2007, 06:38:52 PM

What?

I did that becuase his question wasn't fully answered, plus I like to post in all the intro threads I can as long as they're not too old...

no

If you scroll up you'll see you posted answering his question. Then if you scroll down again, you quoted your answer post again 3mins later and posted :D
and nothing was changed on it

ERRORCODE

Quote from: LightShock on September 29, 2007, 07:54:11 PM

What?

no

If you scroll up you'll see you posted answering his question. Then if you scroll down again, you quoted your answer post again 3mins later and posted :D
Oh, I meant to edit my message and it posted twice.

That's not the first time I've done that.

LightShock

Quote from: ERRORCODE on September 29, 2007, 08:03:04 PM
Quote from: LightShock on September 29, 2007, 07:54:11 PM

What?

no

Oh, I meant to edit my message and it posted twice.

That's not the first time I've done that.

rofl its ok

Ive done it many times :D

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...