News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Another forum, that will live and die

Started by Immortal_Darkpokemaster, October 04, 2007, 03:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Immortal_Darkpokemaster

*note from Mack: Dont be a downer, and spam....1 post..big man  :robotsurprised: *

I don't really care that much, but I'm gonna give you some advice. This forum will live, and have it's moments......and then it will die, and crumble.

But, Hello, and you will know me as Darkpokemaster from Nsider, or Ryu....

Silverhawk79

I don't think it'll die anytime soon, honestly. We've got affiliation deals going on, and promotion everywhere.
Anyways, welcome.

LightShock

Ill give this forum until nsider comes back (or if it does). Then it will die (maybe).

But for now this site will live very long I presume, considering the members we are pulling in and the affiliates we have recently joined with us ;)

Welcome to the forums btw.

VidiotMan13

Welcome and it won't die soon. It might not even die.
DO A BARREL ROLL!!!

Xanatos

It looks to me like NSider 2 is currently the bigger of NSider replacements, but these forums are actually still pretty active in comparison to most Nintendo Forums.  I'd say that it's one of the bigger ones and will probably have a long life.

Anyways, welcome to NSider.

Joey254

Quote from: LightShock on October 04, 2007, 04:52:53 PM
Ill give this forum until nsider comes back (or if it does). Then it will die (maybe).

But for now this site will live very long I presume, considering the members we are pulling in and the affiliates we have recently joined with us ;)

Well at least this is the cllosest to NSider forums than any other so far

ERRORCODE

Quote from: LightShock on October 04, 2007, 04:52:53 PM

NSider will come back, or at least some form of a Nintendo forum. I don't get why everyone says it won't. It clearly says "Nintendo NSider Forums Update".

So yeah, anyway, welcome. :D And I agree, this forum will have it's times and die once the new Nintendo forums come back or get remade. This site is a substitution in some/most people's opinion. :P