News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

What are your favorite underappreciated Wii games?

Started by Tupin, June 13, 2012, 11:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Eh, I'm not sold on the argument that the Wii doesn't have good games.

Just because you're not interested in the library doesn't mean they don't exist for others. I play my wii more than my 360 these days. The 360 has next to nothing to play these days(besides Kinect games) that I can't get on my PC or PS3.

My usage goes like this

PS3>PC>Wii>360

The PS3 has PS2 HD collections and so many exclusives that there just isn't a reason besides Halo to own a 360 anymore.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Z on October 16, 2012, 08:28:03 AM
Eh, I'm not sold on the argument that the Wii doesn't have good games.

Just because you're not interested in the library doesn't mean they don't exist for others. I play my wii more than my 360 these days. The 360 has next to nothing to play these days(besides Kinect games) that I can't get on my PC or PS3.

My usage goes like this

PS3>PC>Wii>360

The PS3 has PS2 HD collections and so many exclusives that there just isn't a reason besides Halo to own a 360 anymore.
What? I said I don't like the Wii. You can like whatever you want. There's a lot of games out there that are good but just don't appeal to me.

Zero

Quote from: Flying Chickens on October 16, 2012, 06:58:56 PM
What? I said I don't like the Wii. You can like whatever you want. There's a lot of games out there that are good but just don't appeal to me.

I wasn't so much accusing you of saying the Wii had no games so much as I was just bringing up the topic for discussion.

Many gamers feel like the Wii library is pure shovelware when it isn't.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Z on October 16, 2012, 09:18:14 PM
I wasn't so much accusing you of saying the Wii had no games so much as I was just bringing up the topic for discussion.

Many gamers feel like the Wii library is pure shovelware when it isn't.
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood.

Zero

zephilicious

~~ <3

Mona

I started playing Dokapon Kingdom after getting bored of playing Mario Party over and over again when my friends come over. It's not the best party game, but it was nice to have something different.

Custom

this game looks kawaii as intercourse  in a good way

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!