News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dynasty Warriors: Re-uniting the Land

Started by Dr.Hobo2, January 26, 2008, 06:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"Yes, it would probably be wiser to stop the offensive force first," mused Fugue, indicating the base with the yellow flags.

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright, let's go stop a base." He said as he lifted up his cards and headed toward the attack base.

Triforce_Luigi

Fugue drew his katana and followed after.

Dr.Hobo2

Zuo Cai and Fugue reached the base and were stopped by five guards.

"Halt!" Said the middle guard. "Are you with the enemy, Wei?"

"No. We are not." Zuo Cai said calmly.

"What about Shi?" He said letting his guard down and a confused look came across his face.

"Not them either." he said. "We are part of the group, The Uniters of the Land."

"Oh...well, get on your way, we're about to start our battl-" He was cut off when Zuo Cai thrusted the five cards right through the middle of his pike, splitting it in half.

"I'm sorry, but we won't be leaving." He said bringing the cards back to his hand.

Triforce_Luigi

"Heh," muttered Fugue. He dashed towards the nearest guard and sent a quick slash to his throat.

Dr.Hobo2

Zuo Cai sighed after Fugue killed the first soldier. "I was going to say you can call off the battle now and we won't kill your men...oh well no use crying over spilt milk." He said as he ran up to the next guard over and made the cards form a pillar from the five cards and swung it at him like a sword and it peirced right through his armor and body. "That's two down now...and still a couple dozen still to go."

Triforce_Luigi

"Oh well," said Fugue, as he sent several quick slashes which brought down another three soldiers.

Dr.Hobo2

"Hey! They're trying to take down our base! Get them!" A large group of soldiers came running at the two.

"Alright, I say I should show off a bit." He said as he closed his eyes as he focused on charging up enough musou to use the true powers of the cursed deck. "Hey, could you make sure nobody bothers me for a few seconds. This is the first time I'm going to use my musou so I'll need a minute or two."

Triforce_Luigi

"Hm. I think I can keep them off your back."

With that, Fugue dashed around as fast as a bullet, slashing at dozens of the soldiers, effectively taking them down.

Dr.Hobo2

He opened his eyes when he felt his musou at its most powerful. "Ha! I'm ready!" He said holding up his cards but was surprised that only one card had unleashed its elemental power. Hm...So I've only got the power of fire. I guess I'll have to practice my use of musou...Oh well. "Fire!" He shouted as he held out the card and sent an orb of fire into the middle of a large group of guards. After a few seconds, the orb exploded in flames and set them all on fire. "...Cool." Zuo Cai said a bit awe struck with the power. Just imagine when I unleash the power of the other cards... With that, he started taking out guards by slicing them with the flaming card, also setting them ablaze when he sliced him.

Triforce_Luigi

Huh? That looked like something my father did before he turned to sake. Hm. But it wasn't fire. thought Fugue as he killed another soldier.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// SIV, internet went down on me. DX))

"Whew...that took a lot out of me." He said as the card returned to just being a cursed card. "Looks like we've got them all." He said letting his hand go back to his side.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC// What a coincidence. Your internet went down at the same time as mine... Interesting...

IC// "Yes, it would appear so. But things are rarely as they seem..."

Dr.Hobo2

"You're right, I wouldn't be too surprised if they brought reinforcements." He said looking around to see if there were still any troops. "But that musou attack took a good bit out of me."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on January 26, 2008, 10:16:04 PM
"You're right, I wouldn't be too surprised if they brought reinforcements." He said looking around to see if there were still any troops. "But that musou attack took a good bit out of me."

"Then we should hurry. It wouldn't do if you collapsed in the middle of a battle field."