News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Mansion atop Von Karma Hill

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 13, 2008, 07:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

((Uh oh, he knows about our Government Propaganda! We better get this to the FBI...Oh, and Ridley's accepted.))

Mike walked past Nathan. He didn't seem to be anyone he knew so he just went on by only giving him a glance. Hm...what about that one David guy. I think he knows about this legend.

jnfs2014

(( um Ridley, DrHobo's characters only THOUGHT that.))

Dr.Hobo2

((Yeah, JNFS is right. >_>; You might want to edit that.))

jnfs2014

Lance got home and put all of his tools in his backpack.
He also put
EMV's or whatever the military uses.
Water.
Notepad.
His revolver.
He zipped up his backpack and took it with him, seeing that it was already 7:50.

Eizweir

((Is this made up, or is it based off some movie/game?))
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Dr.Hobo2

((I completely made this up. :)...That...or I've subconciously based it off of a movie or game. XD))

jnfs2014

Dr.Hobo2

Mike was tapping his foot standing in front of the gate that was at the base of the hill. "Where are they?...And what about Thomas. Where could he be?"

Ridley

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 14, 2008, 03:35:55 PM
Mike was tapping his foot standing in front of the gate that was at the base of the hill. "Where are they?...And what about Thomas. Where could he be?"

"I'm here" said David. "Where is everybody?"
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

" I dunno. I just hope they get here soon."

Eizweir

((alright, I'll try not to mess this up too much >_> ))

Sign-up sheet:
Name: Xavier, or "Xero"
Appearance: Tall, mature.  Longish dark hair with blue eys, athletic build.
Personality:  Has never really had any friends.  Always quiet, calm and reserved.  Rarely starts conversations- he always waits for someone to come and talk to him and not the other way around.
Miscellaneous:  Likes to wander around the mansion where it's peaceful and quiet...

Oh, and I suck at Roleplaying, so bear with me :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Dr.Hobo2

((Accepted...unless you mess up  >:(...j/k :P))

Thomas was walking around the nieghborhood looking for Mike not knowing that he was already at the base of Von Karma Hill. "Mike! Mike! Where did you go!?" He shouted as he continued wandering along.

Ridley

(Well I'm at von karma hill so I will talk to him) Sup Mike, what's new?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

"...Nothing much. I just can't wait to get my hands on the Von Karma fortune thats in there." He said excitedly.

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...