News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Mansion atop Von Karma Hill

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 13, 2008, 07:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eizweir

OoC//Will RolePlaying in Blue be a problem?
IC//Xavier was wandering around the grounds of the mansion when he saw the two boys standing at the gate.  He stepped behind a tree and watched.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Red

Looks like one of the better Rps. I'll join.
Name:Josh
Appearance:Rather tall for his age, red t-shirt and jeans. The T-shirt has a "W" on the front and a "8" on the back (obviously from a sport team of some sort). The jeans are just normal jeans. D=
Personality: Good thinker, good athletic ability, but quiet.
Miscellaneous:Ummmm................................................................(edit later I guess)

Dr.Hobo2

((@ Xero, Well...It only makes it slightly harder to read but it's no crime. :P @ Red, accepted.))
"...What do you mean if?" Mike said. "I don't think this dumb old place is haunted.

Dr.Hobo2

((Um...the family that owned this house has been dead for over 500 years so nobody owns it thus it is not private property. And you are on the verge of Godmodding by randomly summoning cops.))

Red

((Shit. Sorry, haven't RPed in a while. D=))

Dr.Hobo2

((Okay...anyways...sorry for not posting in a while. Things started coming up that kept me busy. T_T))

"Well...I bet the others chickened out." Mike said turning towards the gate. "Lets just go in now."

Ridley

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 20, 2008, 08:11:33 AM
((Okay...anyways...sorry for not posting in a while. Things started coming up that kept me busy. T_T))

"Well...I bet the others chickened out." Mike said turning towards the gate. "Lets just go in now."

"Alright" Dave starts walking up the hill.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

jnfs2014

Lance ran towards them. " Hey! Don't forget about me!"

Dr.Hobo2

"We didn't forget..." Mike started. "We were just getting impatient."

Triforce_Luigi

Nathan was passing the hill and noticed some people going up. He raised an eyebrow and watched them for a minute before starting to follow them up.

Dr.Hobo2

Thomas decided to head back to the hill figuring that David must have already gotten there. Once he was able to see the hill, he saw a group with David and another boy following behind them. "Looks like they've dicided to go...But should I go?" Thomas, being more cowardly than David wasn't quite sure whether to go or not. "Well...Um...If David's there...then I suppose I'll be okay." He decided to go after them.

Ridley

"I wonder if the door will open if I knock on it :P " Dave said as he reached the top.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

Ridley

"Well let's try it anyway."  *Dave knocks on door with large door knocker*
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

The door did nothing but then after a few seconds, it started creaking open in the way in which one would think a door of a haunted mansion would open.