News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Mansion atop Von Karma Hill

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 13, 2008, 07:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

..."Wow, I wasn't expecting it to actuaully work. Well it was most likely open and just creaked open due to the knocker. Let's go in."
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah...I suppose 500 years really takes a toll on a door." David said walking in.

Ridley

"This place really is old." Dave said as he walked in. "Just look at the old style furniture and that old piano."
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

"And there's an one inch layer of dust on everything." He said walking around with each step kicking up some dust. "This stuff will practically fall appart if we were to touch it."

Ridley

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 20, 2008, 09:00:53 PM
"And there's an one inch layer of dust on everything." He said walking around with each step kicking up some dust. "This stuff will practically fall appart if we were to touch it."

"I hope the treasure doesn't fall apart :D Well let's take a closer look at everything here."
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

"I was thinking we should head on down to the basement." Dave said. "If I were a greedy old coot, that's where I'd hide all my cash."

Ridley

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 20, 2008, 09:27:50 PM
"I was thinking we should head on down to the basement." Dave said. "If I were a greedy old coot, that's where I'd hide all my cash."

"Ahh but if he was a smart old coot, he would hide it in the attic.
...It's quite obvious...

Red

Josh was walking through the middle of the hill, as it was a shortcut to his house, rather than walking around it. He noticed the door was open, so he peeked in the door and asked, "Hello?" and waited for a response.

((How come I'm never on when you guys are on? D=))

jnfs2014

Lance shook his head. " No, no, no. It has to be somewhere secret."

Ridley

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on September 22, 2008, 07:32:42 AM
Lance shook his head. " No, no, no. It has to be somewhere secret."

"If you are thinking of a book case or something, that is pretty cliche. However he did live a long time ago so I wouldn't rule it out."
...It's quite obvious...

jnfs2014

" Nah." Lance replied. " Considering how selfish he was, it'll be WAY harder."

Ridley

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on September 22, 2008, 03:25:53 PM
" Nah." Lance replied. " Considering how selfish he was, it'll be WAY harder."

"Any ideas as to where to look then?
...It's quite obvious...

Sgt.Chilly

((You know what what this RP needs?  A paranormal conspiracy theorist in way over their head.))

Name: Kimeko Dodgers
Appearance: Moderately tan skin and exactly 5 & 1/2 feet tall. Hazel eyes and onyx hair. Somewhat 'petite'.
Outfit: Always wearing her favorite black shirt with Pac-man on it and the words "I eat ghosts for breakfast". Wears a small tan vest, comfortable blue jeans, and hiking boots
Personality: Over zealous and easily excited.  She has a tendency of jumping the gun even when she doesn't have a complete grasp of the situation.  An amateur paranormal investigator, of sorts, she travels the world trying to capture and prove the existence of ghosts, monsters, and other supernatural creatures.  However she has never even successfully recorded any paranormal activity and as such lacks any real funding.
Miscellaneous: Carries a stun baton, flashlight, and hand-held camera everywhere she goes in her backpack.  Drove out to investigate Von Karma Hill.

((Sorry about the age difference. I wanted to create a character who wouldn't live nearby and have every reason to go to a haunted house.))

Ridley

Quote from: TimeMage on September 23, 2008, 08:15:57 AM
((You know what what this RP needs?  A paranormal conspiracy theorist in way over their head.))

Name: Kimeko Dodgers
Appearance: Moderately tan skin and exactly 5 & 1/2 feet tall. Hazel eyes and onyx hair. Somewhat 'petite'.
Outfit: Always wearing her favorite black shirt with Pac-man on it and the words "I eat ghosts for breakfast". Wears a small tan vest, comfortable blue jeans, and hiking boots
Personality: Over zealous and easily excited.  She has a tendency of jumping the gun even when she doesn't have a complete grasp of the situation.  An amateur paranormal investigator, of sorts, she travels the world trying to capture and prove the existence of ghosts, monsters, and other supernatural creatures.  However she has never even successfully recorded any paranormal activity and as such lacks any real funding.
Miscellaneous: Carries a stun baton, flashlight, and hand-held camera everywhere she goes in her backpack.  Drove out to investigate Von Karma Hill.

((Sorry about the age difference. I wanted to create a character who wouldn't live nearby and have every reason to go to a haunted house.))

(One year is an age difference?
...It's quite obvious...

Sgt.Chilly

(( When I originally copypasta'd it from my big ass word document of characters She was like 21.))