News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Mansion atop Von Karma Hill

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 13, 2008, 07:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

" Nah. We'll find it...eventually." He handed Dave a flashlight. " You'll need it."

Eizweir

OoC// or it could use some kid stalking them through the mansion :D
IC// Xavier followed them into the old house. Do they honestly believe in the old rumors?  This is going to be interesting...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Red

Josh walked through the door, since he heard voices coming from inside.

((I LOVE how everyone ignores my post. :())

jnfs2014

Lance heard Josh and Xavier. " Hey! Who are you!?"

Ridley

"Somebody is following us? Show yourselves!"
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Eizweir

OoC// I just love it how whenever you have an epic plot element the other roleplayers ruin it for you >_>
IC// Staying in shadow so the others couldn't see him clearly, Xavier spoke. "I could ask the same thing of you, what are you doing here?" Xavier spoke harshly.
He looked to Josh. "Are you with them?"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Red

Ooc// Me too. I know how annoying it is when that happnes. >.>
IC// "Nope," said Josh. "Just walking home fro a friend's house and saw the door open. . ."

Dr.Hobo2

((Sorry I haven't been here lately. My internets was having problems. DX))

"Well...whoever you two other people are, we don't mean you guys any harm. We're just looking for the Von Karma fortune." David said. "And as leader of the group here, I say we start by going to the basement."
----------
Thomas was about half-way up the hill. He was taking his time trying to prolong his entrance to the mansion for he was just that scared.

jnfs2014

" I agree," Lance replied. He took out a revolver and handed it to David.

Ridley

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on September 24, 2008, 06:52:01 PM
" I agree," Lance replied. He took out a revolver and handed it to David.

"Why do you think we will need weapons like that? All you need is a pocket knife for the different obstacles we might encounter. Also we might as well follow David. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't be here." ((Funny how we have the same name))
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

jnfs2014

" Eh, just in case. It IS a haunted house, after all."

Ridley

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on September 24, 2008, 07:11:49 PM
" Eh, just in case. It IS a haunted house, after all."

Too true and after the last few days, I would believe anything is possible.
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright then." David said taking the gun and putting it in his pocket. "Let's get going." He went to the door that was straight across from the entrance. There was light coming into the lobby (that's the room that they're in) coming in from the windows and the still-open door but it was obvious that it was fading as sunset was nearing. He tried to open the door but it was locked. Luckily, with just a slight jostle, the door became unhindged and fell to the ground with a thud kicking up some dust. "Oops...Oh well, it's not like this dooor was of any importance to anybody." He said as he walked into the next room.

jnfs2014

" Nah," Lance said, following David.

(( Ridley-Dave
    Dr. Hobo-David.))

Red

"Mind if I come with you guys? I've got nothing better to do..."