News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Teach Me Prof. Mark (BB:TWoFTA discussion)

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 09, 2009, 04:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, todays the first day for some of you to be joining this RP and it is apparant that you don't quite know...anything about the Blazblue universe so...Fire away with the questions!"

Anarchy_Jas

Technology! What type of tech exists since it seems to take place 200 years from now? It helps when trying to figure out stuff like the types of illegal things Rena? can get into, what kinds of weapons can be used, transportation and the like.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Well, technology is now commonly fused with magic into what is called Ars Magus. i.e. If there's some sort of Teleportation technology, it would be called a teleportation Ars. (Just plain magic is called Armagus) Transportation between cities is up to the point where there are common flying transportation vehicals. Weapons can range from anything to a simple sword to sentient marionete-like weapons. The most powerful weapons in the Blazblue universe are called Nox Nyctores but they are very rare and tend to have negative mental affects on their weilders.

Anarchy_Jas

Soo... Basically for weapons...

[ x ] Tazer/gun on steroids (check)
[ x ] Blades that ignite into flames (Check...? You said that tech and magic mix. Weapons advance with technology, so...)
[] Giant cleaver + insanity rage (no)
[] Gun that gives wielder an itchy trigger finger that'll eventually become uncontrollable (can't have this either)

Am I on the right track? o.o

Are there any crimes that are unique to this world? So far, the only possible things I have for my trouble maker to get into are street racing, smuggling, possessing illegal arms, vehicle hijacking, and murder. XD And speaking of racing, what do these vehicles look like?

Dr.Hobo2

The last weapon could exist as a Nox Nyctores but you'd have to get into the NOL to obtain them. (Like I said, negative mental affects)

The NOL acts as the police force in this world and they are corrupt. Things like possessing illegal arms will definately appear on their radar, even more so than murder! Sadly, the game never shows any examples of vehicals in the story. Some pics show them but they look more like public/product transportations.

Anarchy_Jas

Damn, no racing then. I- er, Rena? really wanted to speed around and watch things crash and asplode. Hmm... so this NOL seems to be similar to the Krimzon Guard in Jak 2. What if someone were to try and get in to screw them over or something? Yeah, I know, so many weird questions. Just me tryin' to see what I can do with my chars.

Dr.Hobo2

Well...screwing them over may be a particularly hard thing to do. Terumi (BB antagonist) is the captain and wants to make sure Xi-14 goes off without a hitch so security's jacked up! You may get in later but not during the early stages of the RP.

Light

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 09, 2009, 06:01:51 PM
Well...screwing them over may be a particularly hard thing to do.
However, Ragna the Bloodedge (BlazBlue's main protagonist) seems to do that without breaking much of a sweat.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Big Brother on September 09, 2009, 06:06:44 PM
However, Ragna the Bloodedge (BlazBlue's main protagonist) seems to do that without breaking much of a sweat.
Of course, this is the man with the Azure Grimroir we're talking about here.

Light

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 09, 2009, 06:07:32 PM
Of course, this is the man with the Azure Grimrore(sp?) we're talking about here.
Ah, true. For those of you who don't know, the Azure Grimoire is one of the most rare objects in the world, and it is said that whoever wields it can obtain great strength... but not without a price...

Anarchy_Jas

Aaaand with that said, some sort of underground resistance would come later too? Guess now I'll just try and figure out how to get into it. As for Light not seeing my char profiles... did ya click the spoiler tags? >xp

Light

Anarchy_Jas

Then how are me and Hobo seeing them...? 0.o Meh, well here they are anyways...

Name: Carmelita "Karma" Evian
Species: Beast-man
Appearance:
Bio: Having grown up in a family of bounty hunters, Carmelita was quick to take an interest in the field, and pick up the necessary skills to excel in it. Often, she had went on missions with various family members, siblings, mother, father. However, because of a fatal mistake that she made, an operation went wrong, costing her older brother proper function of his left leg. Unable to take the guilt of ruining such a young career, Carmelita deemed herself an outcast, and went out on her own. Now the determined, sassy fox has a name for herself, Karma, and hasn't missed a target yet.

Name: Rena? Taylor (Not her real name ;))
Species: Human
Occupation: None/Freelance assassin or whatever job she can pick up... which is usually illegal.
Appearance: She has tattoos of an important date on the underside of her wrist, and a tribal rose on her lower back. Her ears are pierced at the lobe and cartilage as well as her belly button. Rena?'s hair is not naturally straight, it's a mass of tight coils that form an afro.
Bio: Ever since she turned thirteen? since her mom died? it seemed like Rena? only argued with her dad. Every other day, the tension between them rose. Two years later, all hell broke loose. The true hatred for her father burst out, and she struck him with a right hook to the jaw. Minutes led to hours, and by that time, it was a sword fight. There was no turning back. With a final slash, Rena??s father was down. She didn?t know if he was still alive or not, but she didn?t stay to find out. She sheathed her blades, and ran off with only the clothes on her back, all the money in the house, and her best friends, her weapons. None of her family has seen her after that. Nearly five years pass, and Rena? has become colder to be ?stronger?. Though she faked her death, she is sure that there are still people out looking for her because of what she did, including her father's mob.

Magnum

Right, Ragna has the Azure Grimoire. Fully his to control as he uses Blood Kain ::)

BTW, hi. I might join this when I don't accidentally sleep all day ;)
I finally got done with all story's 100% so I can help you guys with any questions.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dr.Hobo2

Cool...;) And feel free to take a chracter from BB if you want. :)