News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Teach Me Prof. Mark (BB:TWoFTA discussion)

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 09, 2009, 04:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

I was planing on taking Carl since he was one of my favorite characters in game and his story was, well interesting and still confuses me. Then I wanted to make an original character.

Just a little question, are we going after the True Ending as well? Or are we getting blasted to nothing?

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dr.Hobo2

Light

Yeah, we're doing the True Ending. And you can have an original character and Carl; just choose one to start out with and introduce the other later, once you've gotten the hang of it.

On a side note, we should try to get someone to play as Ragna and Rachel, seeing as how the plot can't really progress much without them.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

I still don't know how I'd make my chars' appearances here. >.<
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Quote from: Sh0rTi on September 10, 2009, 05:17:15 PM
I still don't know how I'd make my chars' appearances here. >.<
Maybe you're one of the people in the ramen shop, or someone at Ms. Litchi's clinic. I dunno. Make an entrance like you do with the other RPs.

Dr.Hobo2

Explode through a giant freighter!...Or...just appear from one of the passenger transportation systems, I dunno. :\

Dog Food

Right, I've got a question. What world are we in and are there surrounding worlds that my character could come from (preferably a less modern world... perhaps one like our own?)  that would explain her lack of knowledge instead of me trying to pick all this up in time?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Dr.Hobo2

This is the Earth 200 years into the future. There's some time travelling annomalies, expecially near the Cauldron which is in the center of the Library. (Not like a book library, the Library in the BB world is the corrupt police force.) That might be your best bet for entering without any knowlege...Or you could buy the game. It's a really great fighter game. :)

Anarchy_Jas

I still don't see any way for me to get in it, or get wtf is going on. -_-;
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

IDK talk to people who are there or something. ????

Magnum

Quote from: Sh0rTi on September 12, 2009, 12:42:13 PM
I still don't see any way for me to get in it, or get wtf is going on. -_-;
Fight someone. NAO

Dog Food

1. Is it possible for someone to give me a really basic summary? Pretty much be like "___ are the bad guys, _____ are the good guys, ____ are trying to _____ in order to ______ because of _____."

2. Is it possible for some to learn this magic, or do you need to be born with it? Or can it be "awakened" within you?

3. What is a tager?

Magnum

Quote from: Dog Food on September 12, 2009, 05:41:38 PM
1. Is it possible for someone to give me a really basic summary? Pretty much be like "___ are the bad guys, _____ are the good guys, ____ are trying to _____ in order to ______ because of _____."

2. Is it possible for some to learn this magic, or do you need to be born with it? Or can it be "awakened" within you?

3. What is a tager?
1. Library is the "Bad guys" Terumi is the true bad guy, and be happy you haven't met him. Most of the people in the game just have their own objectives.
2.Seither is the closest you can get to magic. It's what was born from the Black Beast, and you can't use your best abilities without it
3. TAGER IS REAL SOVIET DAMAGE!

Did that help you :)

Light

Quote from: Magnum on September 12, 2009, 05:44:08 PM
1. Library is the "Bad guys" Terumi is the true bad guy, and be happy you haven't met him. Most of the people in the game just have their own objectives.
2.Seither is the closest you can get to magic. It's what was born from the Black Beast, and you can't use your best abilities without it
3. TAGER IS REAL SOVIET DAMAGE!

Did that help you :)
Let me clarify.

1. The bad guys can be either the Library or Sector Seven, depending on what kind of character you have. If your character is rebellious, then the Library is the enemy; if your character upholds the law, then Sector Seven is the enemy.

2. ...Can't really add anything more to that.

3. Tager is a cyborg created by Kokonoe. His appearance is that of a red giant, and he is used for undercover work with Sector Seven.

Dog Food

Quote from: Big Brother on September 12, 2009, 05:47:20 PM
Let me clarify.

1. The bad guys can be either the Library or Sector Seven, depending on what kind of character you have. If your character is rebellious, then the Library is the enemy; if your character upholds the law, then Sector Seven is the enemy.

2. ...Can't really add anything more to that.

3. Tager is a cyborg created by Kokonoe. His appearance is that of a red giant, and he is used for undercover work with Sector Seven.
Okay, so I want to go after the Library. And is Seither an item that you obtain, or is it just an essence?