News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Tuppa finally arrives at his shack. He throws down his beanbag at the back of the room. He looks at his lunchmeat.

"Darn. This thing will be rotten by tomorrow...."

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Bocko91

Quote from: Joeofmars on November 18, 2007, 10:33:00 AM
"Ok, thanks! I'll be right back, I still have to buy a refridgerator." He ran to Uncle Goomba's Aplliance Hut with his cart.

Bocko follows him. "Garth, you look over the general store while I get him his fridge, will you?" :) Following him into the appliance hut, Bocko asks, "What color fridge are you in the market for?" :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 18, 2007, 10:36:01 AM
Tuppa finally arrives at his shack. He throws down his beanbag at the back of the room. He looks at his lunchmeat.

Tuppa's telephone rings. When answered, Bocko screams, "YOU'RE GONNA NEED A FRIDGE!" And abruptly hangs up.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Triforce_Luigi

Garth nodded. He stood silently as he waited for customers.

Joeofmars

"A black one." Boogie said, slightly taken aback by Bocko screaming over the phone.

Tupin

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 10:37:55 AM

Tuppa's telephone rings. When answered, Bocko screams, "YOU'RE GONNA NEED A FRIDGE!" And abruptly hangs up.
"Hm. Didn't know I had a phone. Anyways, I'm going to get a fridge now."

Tuppa walked into the Appliance Hut and placed 200 coins on the counter.

" I need a fridge. Black, if you have it."

Bocko91

Quote from: Joeofmars on November 18, 2007, 10:39:03 AM
"A black one." Boogie said, slightly taken aback by Bocko screaming over the phone.

Bocko nods quickly. "Be right back." He walks to the back room and comes back with a black fridge on a wheeling cart. "That'll be 200 coins. And if you need any help bringing this to your house I can help you. Or Garth can if he's got nothing to do." Bocko starts working on the warranty paper.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 18, 2007, 10:41:05 AM

Bocko nods. "Black seems to be a popular color for a lot of our appliances and items. Lucky for you, we have 2 more black ones in back. I'll get it for you." Bocko leaves for a moment and then comes back with another black fridge on a cart and begins working on the 2nd warranty paper.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Joeofmars

Boogie signs his warrenty and picks up the fridge and puts it on top of his cart.

"See ya in  a bit!" Boogie runs away, towards his house.

Tupin

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 10:44:02 AM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 18, 2007, 10:41:05 AM

Bocko nods. "Black seems to be a popular color for a lot of our appliances and items. Lucky for you, we have 2 more black ones in back. I'll get it for you." Bocko leaves for a moment and then comes back with another black fridge on a cart and begins working on the 2nd warranty paper.
Tuppa waits. He signs the warranty paper, takes the cart and begins to roll it out the door.

"Thank you. I'll return the cart as soon as I can." Tuppa said, rolling his fridge towards his house.

Bocko91

Bocko smiles and waves to both the customers and then heads over to the general store to check up on Garth. He stops at the gumball machine and puts in a coin, turns the knob, and a red gumball rolls out into his hand. "I love red." He says with a smile as he pops it into his mouth and starts chewing away.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Dr.Hobo2

Name: John
Job: Bartender
House: "The Slum Rush" Shack#3
Money left: 750
Descrition: When he's not at work, he wears a nice hawaiian shirt with shorts but when he works at the bar, he gets into slacks with mushrooms and fireflowers on them and he wears a shirt with starmans all over it. He made these clothes himself.
About you: He has been working behind the bar most of his career. He sometimes likes to show off by juggling the bottles in hopes of a small tip.

Tupin

"Good, another bartender." Tuppa exclaimed.

"I can't juggle bottles, but I know how to make REALLY good drinks, alcoholic or not." Tuppa said with a smirk.

Dr.Hobo2

"So you're a bartender too? It'll be nice to know you!" John said. "Don't worry, I can teach you how to juggle sometime." He said with a wink. "...What's with the fridge there?"

Tupin

Tuppa arrives at his house, unpacks and plugs in his fridge, and places the lunchmeat in the fridge after getting enough to make a sandwich.

"Mmmm..." Tuppa says as he eats his sandwich in his blue beanbag chair.