News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on November 18, 2007, 10:59:07 AM
"So you're a bartender too? It'll be nice to know you!" John said. "Don't worry, I can teach you how to juggle sometime." He said with a wink. "...What's with the fridge there?"
"Umm... I bought some food without a place to put it. I just unpacked it so I have to go return this cart to Bocko."

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh don't worry, I'll take it. I'll need to buy a fridge anyways." He said taking the cart back.

Bocko91

Bocko strolls back from town hall with a handfull of ID cards. "I've been working on these since yesterday." He passes them out to each Goomba in which the ID belongs to. "Hello, John. I heard you moved in but I hadn't had the chance to talk to you until just now." Bocko shakes his hand. "I'll have to stop in the bar sometime to see this bottle juggling I've heard so much about!" Bocko smiles and hands him his ID card. Laughing, he points out the ID number. "007."

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Dr.Hobo2

"Haha!" John said looking at his ID number. "Just remember, I like my drinks 'shaken, not stirred'" He said with a smirk. "Oh, where do I buy a fridge?"

Tupin

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on November 18, 2007, 11:09:58 AM
"Haha!" John said looking at his ID number. "Just remember, I like my drinks 'shaken, not stirred'" He said with a smirk. "Oh, where do I buy a fridge?"
"Kind of ironic you're a bartender." Tuppa said. "And you buy a fridge at the General store for 200 coins."

Gamemaster

Name: Boriz

Job: Rx (If not Police Officer)

House: 305 Ocean Parkway

Money: Left: 50

Description: canny & funny, White shirt and black shoes

Dr.Hobo2

"I suppose it is. Heck, sometimes people will just call me James!" He said walking off toward the General Store.

Bocko91

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on November 18, 2007, 11:09:58 AM

"Hahaha" Bocko laughs, sliding his own ID card into his wallet. "And yep, what Tuppa tells you is ALMOST true. It doest cost 200 coins, but you can get it at Uncle Goomba's Appliance hut." Bocko says with a smile.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright then." He walks into the store and buys the fridge and starts taking it back to his house.

Bocko91

Bocko slides the 200 coins into the register and smiles as John walks back to his home. "Thank you, come again!" :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Dr.Hobo2

How the heck did he just get there so fast! John thought to himself as he started putting the fridge in his room.

Tupin

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on November 18, 2007, 11:41:21 AM
How the heck did he just get there so fast! John thought to himself as he started putting the fridge in his room.
Tuppa knocks on John's door.

Bocko91

Bocko is suddenly in John's doorway. "I'm quick for an old fella." ;)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 11:45:05 AM
"Hi. I just wanted to talk further with John."

Bocko91

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 18, 2007, 11:46:17 AM
Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 11:45:05 AM
"Hi. I just wanted to talk further with John."

"Let's see if his house is ready for company." :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91