News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

John walked around carrying three bottles of champaign. (sp?) He jumped at the sight of Bocko being there tossing up the bottles into the air. "Uh oh." He said softly. He caught one but had to toss it back up to catch the other ones. This kept up until he eventually just started juggling the bottles. "What do you want?" He said continuing to juggle the bottles.

Ooc// I got to go now guys. I'll be back later though!

Bocko91

Bocko looked in awe at the bouncing and juggling bottles. "Wow..." He said under his breath. "I know for sure that that's gonna get you some tips at the bar!" He said with a laugh.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on November 18, 2007, 11:49:41 AM
John walked around carrying three bottles of champaign. (sp?) He jumped at the sight of Bocko being there tossing up the bottles into the air. "Uh oh." He said softly. He caught one but had to toss it back up to catch the other ones. This kept up until he eventually just started juggling the bottles. "What do you want?" He said continuing to juggle the bottles.

"Wow, that juggling is amazing. But I haven't been able to find any alcohol here at all." Tuppa said. "Just some soda."

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Bocko91

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 18, 2007, 11:54:48 AM

"Wow, that juggling is amazing. But I haven't been able to find any alcohol here at all." Tuppa said. "Just some soda."

"Alcohol is delivered straight to the bar." Bocko explained. "After all, we don't want to be held responsible for the underaged drinkers who may get their hands on it at the general store. The way we see it, liquor belongs in the bar." Bocko had the same smile he always wore on his face. "The drinking age here is 17. Anyone younger is allowed in the bar but can only have soda." :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 11:57:24 AM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 18, 2007, 11:54:48 AM

"Alcohol is delivered straight to the bar." Bocko explained. "After all, we don't want to be held responsible for the underaged drinkers who may get their hands on it at the general store. The way we see it, liquor belongs in the bar." Bocko had the same smile he always wore on his face. "The drinking age here is 17. Anyone younger is allowed in the bar but can only have soda." :)
"Ah. I see." Tuppa said with a nod.

Bocko91

Bocko looked around at the sudden quiet. He kicked a pebble into some grass and then looked around shyly.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

20fan headed towards the game store

Tupin

Quote from: 20fan on November 18, 2007, 12:17:50 PM
20fan headed towards the game store
Tuppa followed, because he wanted to see what the store looked like.

Bocko91

Bocko popped up from behind the sign that read 'GameVault' and looked at 20fan and Tuppa. "Howdy!" :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

"hey" 20fan said going inside the store

Tupin

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 12:22:23 PM
Bocko popped up from behind the sign that read 'GameVault' and looked at 20fan and Tuppa. "Howdy!" :)
"Hi, how are ya?" Tuppa said.

20fan

Bocko91

Quote from: 20fan on November 18, 2007, 12:24:10 PM
"hey" 20fan said going inside the store

Bocko followed him inside. "Lookin' to get some games, I take it?" :)

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 18, 2007, 12:24:59 PM
Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 12:22:23 PM
"Hi, how are ya?" Tuppa said.

"i'm doin good." Bocko said with his trademark smile. "Please, come in." He said, gesturing with his arm to have Tuppa walk through the door he was holding open.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

Quote from: 20fan on November 18, 2007, 12:26:33 PM
20fan rang the bell

Bocko jumped over the counter and stood up straight in front of the bell. "Can I help you?" :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Mario64

A second Bob walks in. "Hey, what are you all up.", said Bob with a smirk on his face."Yall aren't plotting are you. he said with a comical voice.