News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bocko91

Bocko nodded. "Thanks." :)
He then started to walk around to see if anyone was out and about.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Triforce_Luigi

Garth, realizing that no one was coming, decided to go out to the game store. He had a Wii, so he wanted to buy Super Mario Galaxy.

OOC/As I typed that, I just realized that a Goomba wouldn't buy a game where his species gets stomped...

Tupin

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 18, 2007, 03:28:22 PM
Garth, realizing that no one was coming, decided to go out to the game store. He had a Wii, so he wanted to buy Super Mario Galaxy.

OOC/As I typed that, I just realized that a Goomba wouldn't buy a game where his species gets stomped...
OOC/Is it any worse than killing people in GTA? ::)

"But yeah, I hear that game's awesome Garth." Tuppa said.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Bocko91

Bocko sees Garth waiting outside the GameVault and goes over to the door and unlocks it for him. "Hey there. Come on in. It's warmer in there than out here." He said, opening the door for Garth.

OoC// lol I just noticed that too. its sorta like a roman collosseum kinda thing. They watched the humans get killed by lions and all that.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 03:32:21 PM
Bocko sees Garth waiting outside the GameVault and goes over to the door and unlocks it for him. "Hey there. Come on in. It's warmer in there than out here." He said, opening the door for Garth.

OoC// lol I just noticed that too. its sorta like a roman collosseum kinda thing. They watched the humans get killed by lions and all that.

Garth obeyed and made his way inside. "Do you have Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii?" he asked.

Dr.Hobo2

John was sitting on his favorite chair in his house. He was juggling two bottles with one hand, however, he was starting to fall asleep but he still kept juggling the bottles.

Bocko91

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 18, 2007, 03:34:37 PM

Garth obeyed and made his way inside. "Do you have Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii?" he asked.

"As a matter of fact," Bocko started, "We just got a box of some games and we got about 20 copies of SMG." As he was saying this, he was making his way to the Wii wall and reached up and brought down a copy. "Here we are." He said, bringing it over to the register. Upon ringing it up he looked up at Garth and said, "That'll be 40 coins." :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on November 18, 2007, 03:37:46 PM
John was sitting on his favorite chair in his house. He was juggling two bottles with one hand, however, he was starting to fall asleep but he still kept juggling the bottles.

John's phone rang. When answered, Bocko reminded him that he had a shift at the bar tonight.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on November 18, 2007, 03:37:46 PM

OOC//I like your sig and icon.

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 03:39:34 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 18, 2007, 03:34:37 PM

"As a matter of fact," Bocko started, "We just got a box of some games and we got about 20 copies of SMG." As he was saying this, he was making his way to the Wii wall and reached up and brought down a copy. "Here we are." He said, bringing it over to the register. Upon ringing it up he looked up at Garth and said, "That'll be 40 coins." :)

"Thank you," said Garth as he paid for the game. He walked home and turned on his Wii, ready to stomp Bowser.

Tupin

"Do I work tonight, Bocko?" "Because I can." :) Tuppa said.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Bocko91

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 18, 2007, 03:43:56 PM
"Do I work tonight, Bocko?" "Because I can." :) Tuppa said.
"You and John have the responsibility of covering the shift." Bocko said, "If you want to work with him you can. That way you can both take breaks if you need them."

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Thanks Luigi.

Ic// John was jolted awake at the sound of the telephone. He almost dropped the two bottles but managed to catch them and set them down. He listened to what Bocko had to say and hung up. "Well then, I suppose I should start getting ready." He went to his closet and put on his mushroom and fireflower-coverd slacks and slipped on his starman shirt.

Ooc// What time is it anyways?

20fan

Triforce_Luigi

Bocko91

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on November 18, 2007, 03:47:13 PM
Ooc// Thanks Luigi.

Ic// John was jolted awake at the sound of the telephone. He almost dropped the two bottles but managed to catch them and set them down. He listened to what Bocko had to say and hung up. "Well then, I suppose I should start getting ready." He went to his closet and put on his mushroom and fireflower-coverd slacks and slipped on his starman shirt.

Ooc// What time is it anyways?

Ooc// It's roughly..... 5 o'clock in Goomba Town.

Ic// Bocko made a note that John was an exception to the uniform rule because of how he always wore his uniform when he bartended. He found Tuppa and asked if he had given John his nametag.

OoC// I'll be back in a little while  ;D

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91