News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh, you haven't seen anything yet." He said with a smile continuing his juggling.

20fan

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Dr.Hobo2

John grabbed a beer and added it to the other three bottles he was juggling. "Can we see ID first?"

Bocko91

Bocko entered the bar with a smile on his face. "Look at all the happy faces." He laughed, sitting down next to 20fan. "Do you guys have any red wine?" :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

"ok" he said putting 6 coins on the table then he took out his ID.

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright then" He said. He looked at the bottles he was juggling and quickly put the beer infront of him and also took the six coins and continued to juggle the bottles.

20fan

20fan drank the beer "Excellent"

Bocko91

Bocko looked back and forth and then asked again, "Do you guys have red wine?" :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 04:48:20 PM
Bocko looked back and forth and then asked again, "Do you guys have red wine?" :)
"Yeah, we do."

Dr.Hobo2

"Acutally, I think I'm juggling some right now!" John said trying to read the label which was pretty hard since he was juggling it. "...Yep. It is!"

Bocko91

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on November 18, 2007, 04:50:32 PM
"Acutally, I think I'm juggling some right now!" John said trying to read the label which was pretty hard since he was juggling it. "...Yep. It is!"

Bocko's eyebrows raised and he began digging out his wallet. "Very impressive! I'll take a glass, if its not too much trouble to wrestle it outta that." :D

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright then." He grabbed hold of the wine bottle and continued tossing the other two bottles with one hand. He popped the cork out and poured Bocko a glass. "How much is that, Tuppa?"

Tupin

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on November 18, 2007, 04:58:59 PM
"Alright then." He grabbed hold of the wine bottle and continued tossing the other two bottles with one hand. He popped the cork out and poured Bocko a glass. "How much is that, Tuppa?"
"7 coins plus a tip."

Bocko91

Bocko nodded and dug out 13 coins. "7 for the wine, and 3 for each of you." Bocko took a long sip of the wine. "That's delicious." :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91