News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 05:05:12 PM
Bocko nodded and dug out 13 coins. "7 for the wine, and 3 for each of you." Bocko took a long sip of the wine. "That's delicious." :)
"One of our finest bottles." Tuppa said. "And thanks for the tip sir." Tuppa said, slipping the 3 coins into his pocket and putting the 7 coins in the register.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Bocko91

Bocko continued to sip the wine. "How's the shift going tonight?" He asked between sips.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 05:09:47 PM
Bocko continued to sip the wine. "How's the shift going tonight?" He asked between sips.
"Good." "I really enjoy it." Tuppa said, smiling.

Dr.Hobo2

"Thanks." He said setting down the other two bottles and pocketed the money.

Ooc// I g2g now for dinner.

Bocko91

Bocko finished the wine and smiled. "That's great. You need to like your job." He walked over to the jukebox and put in a coin. "Why would they put the Mario Brothers theme on this thing?" He asked, flipping through songs. Finally he put on the music from the 1st underground level of Mario Bros. "A classic, no?" He laughed, sitting back on his stool.

OoC// Alright. See ya :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

Bocko got up from his stool and looked at his watch. "Oh man, look at the time." He tossed 20 coins on the counter. "Split that up amongst yourselves, will you?" He said with a large grin. I'm gonna head home. Have a nice night. :)

OoC// I'm gonna get off the computer. I have some homework. Just keep track of who you charge for what and if someone buys something from the store, and if you get tips. I'll update everything next time I'm on. I might be back online before I hit the hay. We had a great first day, just like the original Goomba Crossing. 200+ posts in the first 24 hours is great. Hopefully we can keep this going for a very long time. Have a good one, everyone. ;)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 05:30:38 PM
Bocko got up from his stool and looked at his watch. "Oh man, look at the time." He tossed 20 coins on the counter. "Split that up amongst yourselves, will you?" He said with a large grin. I'm gonna head home. Have a nice night. :)

OoC// I'm gonna get off the computer. I have some homework. Just keep track of who you charge for what and if someone buys something from the store, and if you get tips. I'll update everything next time I'm on. I might be back online before I hit the hay. We had a great first day, just like the original Goomba Crossing. 200+ posts in the first 24 hours is great. Hopefully we can keep this going for a very long time. Have a good one, everyone. ;)
Tuppa pocketed his 10 coins and gave John his 10 coins.

Gamemaster

Tupin

Gamemaster

Mario64

"Bartender, I would like a cold strong glass of milk", said Bob, "I need a strong one after a a long day of walking."

Tupin

Quote from: Mario64 on November 18, 2007, 06:08:41 PM
"Bartender, I would like a cold strong glass of milk", said Bob, "I need a strong one after a a long day of walking."
"That will be 4 coins."

Tuppa poured a glass of milk and handed it to Bob.

Tupin

Quote from: Gamemaster on November 18, 2007, 06:07:53 PM
Beer please.
"6 coins please."

Tuppa took a bottle out of a cooler and handed it to Boriz.

Mario64

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 18, 2007, 06:13:35 PM
Quote from: Mario64 on November 18, 2007, 06:08:41 PM
"That will be 4 coins."

Tuppa poured a glass of milk and handed it to Bob.

Bob took a long chug as he hands Tuppa 4 coins.

Gamemaster

"Ok." Boriz handed tuppa 6 coins