News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamemaster

"Gosh that was great!" said Boriz as he slowly drunk the ice cold beer.

Gamemaster

"You guy each take a coin for a tip." boriz said as he gave tuppa & john a coin

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Bocko91

OoC// Boriz;Gamemaster is out of coins.... You're in the negative coins now. For now you can keep buying things until you're at -100 coins and then when your paycheck comes in you'll have to pay off your debt.

Bocko stopped back in the bar. "Did I leave my wallet in here?"  :O

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 06:32:29 PM
OoC// Boriz;Gamemaster is out of coins.... You're in the negative coins now. For now you can keep buying things until you're at -100 coins and then when your paycheck comes in you'll have to pay off your debt.

"Yes, you did." "I kept it behind the counter." Tuppa said as he handed him his wallet.

OOC: Also, I need my 10 coins added to my account, because you tipped me 10 coins.

Triforce_Luigi

Garth finished his champagne and took out 10 coins. He handed 5 to Tuppa and the othe 5 to John. With that, he hummed the Mario Underground Theme.

Bocko91

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 18, 2007, 06:35:33 PM

"Yes, you did." "I kept it behind the counter." Tuppa said as he handed him his wallet.

OOC: Also, I need my 10 coins added to my account, because you tipped me 10 coins.

Bocko took his wallet and bowed politely. "Thanks. I was afraid it fell into the wrong hands!"
OoC// I added that right before I left earlier ;)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

OoC// Whoa, sorry. nvm this. I was deducting from the wrong person. But now everything's straightened out. :)

Man I need a 2nd banker. :D

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 06:44:44 PM

Bocko took his wallet and bowed politely. "Thanks. I was afraid it fell into the wrong hands!"
OOC//I also need those 5 coins from my tip.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 06:46:31 PM

OoC// Whoa, sorry. nvm this. I was deducting from the wrong person. But now everything's straightened out. :)

OOC//I would, but I'm not online long enough to do it too often.

Bocko91

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 18, 2007, 06:47:20 PM

OoC//
Just did that. Haha I'm finally catching up here. :D

IC//
Bocko cleared his throat and asked, "Is water free?" He smiled shyly at the question.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 18, 2007, 06:48:02 PM

OoC// Yeah its important that its a really active person.... :P

IC//
Bocko looked to Garth. "You closed up at the general store, right?" :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 06:49:44 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 18, 2007, 06:47:20 PM

OoC//
Just did that. Haha I'm finally catching up here. :D

IC//
Bocko cleared his throat and asked, "Is water free?" He smiled shyly at the question.

"Of course." Tuppa said. He took out a steel cup and filled it with water.

Dr.Hobo2

"Hey, is it illegal for a bortender to drink while on duty?" John said while cleaning a cup.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 06:50:55 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 18, 2007, 06:48:02 PM

OoC// Yeah its important that its a really active person.... :P

IC//
Bocko looked to Garth. "You closed up at the general store, right?" :)

"Of course."