Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 07:12:46 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 18, 2007, 07:09:45 PM
Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 07:08:40 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 18, 2007, 07:06:18 PM
"Can't wait for Brawl. Then I can beat Mario up with Pokemon Trainer and Samus and all them."
"Oh maaaaan that'll be sweet. I wanna get some revenge on Mr. Red 'stache." Bocko said, cracking his knuckles.

OoC// Wait... Do goomba's have hands?

OOC/ I don't know... Well, let's just say they can do those things anyway.

OoC// Sounds good to me

Bocko flicked a peanut shell off of the bar counter. "I didn't know you had peanuts here..."

"MMM... Peanuts..."

Bocko91

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 18, 2007, 07:13:38 PM
Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 07:12:46 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 18, 2007, 07:09:45 PM
Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 07:08:40 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 18, 2007, 07:06:18 PM
"Can't wait for Brawl. Then I can beat Mario up with Pokemon Trainer and Samus and all them."
"Oh maaaaan that'll be sweet. I wanna get some revenge on Mr. Red 'stache." Bocko said, cracking his knuckles.

OoC// Wait... Do goomba's have hands?

OOC/ I don't know... Well, let's just say they can do those things anyway.

OoC// Sounds good to me

Bocko flicked a peanut shell off of the bar counter. "I didn't know you had peanuts here..."

"MMM... Peanuts..."

Bocko looked around in a concerned way. "Where did it come from? There aren't any peanuts out." :|

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Just ignore it before you make the space-time continum collapse in on itself with LOGIC!

Ic//"Well what's beer without peanuts?" John said.

Triforce_Luigi

"
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on November 18, 2007, 07:17:19 PM
Ooc// Just ignore it before you make the space-time continum collapse in on itself with LOGIC!

"Umm, beer?"

Bocko91

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on November 18, 2007, 07:17:19 PM

"Oh, so you guys have peanuts? Where are they? LEMME' AT'M!" :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Samus Aran

Name:Samus or Sam for short
Home:19 Oak St.
Job:Police Officer
Money:300
Desripction:Relaxed,lazy,and stuborn
P.S. gamemaster took me about this so it should be cool. ???

Rapdos

Name: Pyro

Job: Pyro Technician (Firework Dealer)/ Fireman

House: "The Slums Rush" Shack #5

Money Left: 700 coins

Description: Red shirt, Orange Eyes, Yellow Shoes

Bocko91

Bocko spotted Sam walking near the forrest. "Hey there! I just got news you moved in. I can get you your goomba ID once I know your age." :)

As he was asking, he spotted the 2nd new goomba, Pyro. "Hey pyro! Come on over here, I got an ID card for you." :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Rapdos

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 07:27:53 PM
Bocko spotted Sam walking near the forrest. "Hey there! I just got news you moved in. I can get you your goomba ID once I know your age." :)

As he was asking, he spotted the 2nd new goomba, Pyro. "Hey pyro! Come on over here, I got an ID card for you." :)

Hi! So, your Bocko right?  :) Well, I hope that Goomba Crossing is better than where I last lived I was in a near death expirence a gaint red-hated man jumped over me, and nearly smashed me to death. Also where can I get a computer?

Samus Aran

my age is 21. Ooc// what do we do here???

Bocko91

Quote from: Rapdos on November 18, 2007, 07:32:31 PM

Hi! So, your Bocko right?  :) Well, I hope that Goomba Crossing is better than where I last lived I was in a near death expirence a gaint red-hated man jumped over me, and nearly smashed me to death. Also where can I get a computer?

Bocko shuddered. "I, too, have tangoed with the red-hatted devil." Trying to repress the memory, Bocko pointed towards the shopping area. "They're 350 Coins at Uncle Goomba's Appliance hut. I can take you there if you want." :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Rapdos

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 07:35:02 PM

Bocko shuddered. "I, too, have tangoed with the red-hatted devil." Trying to repress the memory, Bocko pointed towards the shopping area. "They're 350 Coins at Uncle Goomba's Appliance hut. I can take you there if you want." :)

:) "O.k then.",said Pyro,"lets go!"  :)

Bocko91

Quote from: Samus Aran on November 18, 2007, 07:33:30 PM
my age is 21. Ooc// what do we do here???
Bocko hands Samus her ID card. "There we go." :)

OoC// Hang out. It's just a Town RP. It's like animal crossing with Goombas. :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

Quote from: Rapdos on November 18, 2007, 07:36:24 PM

"O.k then.",said Pyro lets go!

Bocko walked with Pyro towards the appliance hut. Along the way they talked about their encounters with the red-hatted stomper. "Here we are." Bocko said once they arrived. "Let's go get you set up." He said, opening the door for him.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Rapdos

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 07:38:00 PM
Quote from: Rapdos on November 18, 2007, 07:36:24 PM

"O.k then.",said Pyro lets go!

Bocko walked with Pyro towards the appliance hut. Along the way they talked about their encounters with the red-hatted stomper. "Here we are." Bocko said once they arrived. "Let's go get you set up." He said, opening the door for him.

"O.k then I would like to buy a computer.", said Pyro