News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samus Aran

Can i buy a gamecube and Super Smash Bros.

Bocko91

Bocko left Pyro in the appliance hut. "Pick out a computer and I'll be right back." He headed over to GameVault and helped Samus pick out a GCN and her game. "Which color GCN would you like?" :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

Quote from: Samus Aran on November 18, 2007, 07:44:01 PM
Silver

Bocko nodded and took the GCN box from a display and handed it to Samus. "And.... here is Super Smash Bros." He said, reaching for a game from the shelf. "That's gonna set you back 120 coins." :)

OoC// I already deducted it from your total in the 2nd post. :)
Same with Pyro's computer

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Samus Aran

Bocko91

Bocko headed back to the appliance hut to assist Pyro pick out the computer he wanted. :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Samus Aran

Samus walked into the bar and said "john u got any white wine?"

Rapdos

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 07:43:26 PM
Bocko left Pyro in the appliance hut. "Pick out a computer and I'll be right back." He headed over to GameVault and helped Samus pick out a GCN and her game. "Which color GCN would you like?" :)
OoC// I'm posting with a PSP so it may look bad   "I'll take the red one", said Pyro.

Dr.Hobo2

"Sure thing." He said pouring some in a cup. That'll be 6 coins.

Bocko91

Quote from: Rapdos on November 18, 2007, 07:53:45 PM
Quote from: Bocko91 on November 18, 2007, 07:43:26 PM
OoC// I'm posting with a PSP so it may look bad   
"I'll take the red one", said Pyro.
"The red computer?" Bocko asked with a smile. "I didnt think anyone would want that when they delivered it last week." He chuckled and started drawing up a warranty. "That'll cost 350 coins." [[[Already deducted]]]

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Samus Aran

"Okay.","Here take two coins as a tip." said Sam handing john 9 coins.  

Dr.Hobo2

"Thanks" He said pocketing the money. He walked over to the wine rack and grabbed some unopened bottles and started juggling them.

Bocko91

Bocko walked into the bar and saw the juggling act had just begun. "Sweet, I didn't miss the show!" He said, grabbing a stool and watching. ;D

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright. I got myself an audience." He said grabbing another bottle and started juggling that along with the other three.

Triforce_Luigi

"Awesome," muttered Garth as he watched the bottles.