News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bocko91

Bocko was in strict awe. "That's incredible, man." Bocko dug into his wallet again and dropped 4 coins into a glass jar that had 'TIPS' written accross it. :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

OoC// I should head out for the night, actually. I've been online all day and I don't like doing that very often. :P I'll see you guys tommorow. In the meantime, just keep track of your coins and what you spend. I'll try updating it next time I'm on but if you have your own records you can correct any mistakes I make. :D Goodnight, everyone. :)

IC// Bocko reluctantly stood up from his stool. "I really gotta go, guys." He shook hands and then dropped 5 coins into the jukebox. "This will make sure you have plenty of music." He laughed and then remembered something. "Garth, can you take care of Pyro over at the Appliance hut when he gets back? He has a computer on hold for him." He walked towards the door and gave everyone one final wave. "G'night folks" :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Dr.Hobo2

"Okay, bye." He said as he switched from the classic juggling style to tossing the bottles from behind his back and over his head and continuing to do that. "We'll miss you."

Triforce_Luigi

"Yes, sir," replied Garth, getting up to help Pyro.

Rapdos

Hands Bocko coins for computer.
OoC//Time to hit the hay I guess.

Tupin

"When does the bar close?" Tuppa said.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Dr.Hobo2

"I suppose once everybody has left." He said putting the bottles back on the rack and picking up the tips he got.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// I think I'm turning in for the night. Bye.

Tupin

MD_Slider

Hey everyone, this seems to be going really well so I'll join.

Name: Remy (Male)
Job: Pharmacist
House: 740 Ocean Parkway
Money: 50 coins
Description: Remy wears normal sized brown sunglasses, a brown slanted beret, and a green scarf.
About Me: He's very eccentric and wacky.  He is also very open-minded, creative, intelligent, and funny.  At times he can be quite conceited.  He is very honest almost to the point of insulting.  He is not afraid of confronting someone and isn't a people person; he likes alone time. He isn't really used to hard work and is pretty lazy.  He likes to be the leader because he thinks his way is always the right and better way to do something.  He doesn't like most people, but with his friends he is dedicated and a great person to be around

Bocko91

Bocko walked out of town hall with an ID card in his hand. He shielded his eyes from the sun at first, and then got used to it. As he walked, he found Remy by the beach. "Hey there" He said happily, handing him the card. "Here's your ID card. You'll be working at the General Store at the pharmacy, right?" He confirmed, looking down at his clipboard. "Yup." He said at last, pointing at a sheet. "That's what it says here." :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

20fan went outside and walked around to find Bocko

Tupin

Tuppa woke up in his blue beanbag chair. "Huh? What? Oh, I must have fallen asleep when I came home from bartending." "Man, I'm thirsty."

Tuppa walked to the General Store.

"Yes, I would like 1 12 pack of soda."

Bocko91

Quote from: 20fan on November 19, 2007, 02:50:15 PM

Bocko found and shook hands with 20fan. "Wanna head down to the General Store with me?" :)

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 19, 2007, 02:50:28 PM
Tuppa woke up in his blue beanbag chair. "Huh? What? Oh, I must have fallen asleep when I came home from bartending." "Man, I'm thirsty."

Bocko sprouted out from behind the counter and smiled. "That'll be 4 coins; Which soda would you like?" :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 19, 2007, 02:53:13 PM
Quote from: 20fan on November 19, 2007, 02:50:15 PM

Bocko found and shook hands with 20fan. "Wanna head down to the General Store with me?" :)

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 19, 2007, 02:50:28 PM

Bocko sprouted out from behind the counter and smiled. "That'll be 4 coins; Which soda would you like?" :)
"Some Sprite if you have it." Tuppa replied as he scraped the coins out of his pocket.