Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

"Hey wait up" 20fan ran to the general store

Bocko91

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 19, 2007, 02:55:07 PM
Quote from: Bocko91 on November 19, 2007, 02:53:13 PM
Quote from: 20fan on November 19, 2007, 02:50:15 PM
20fan went outside and walked around to find Bocko

Bocko found and shook hands with 20fan. "Wanna head down to the General Store with me?" :)

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 19, 2007, 02:50:28 PM
Tuppa woke up in his blue beanbag chair. "Huh? What? Oh, I must have fallen asleep when I came home from bartending." "Man, I'm thirsty."

Tuppa walked to the General Store.

"Yes, I would like 1 12 pack of soda."

Bocko sprouted out from behind the counter and smiled. "That'll be 4 coins; Which soda would you like?" :)
"Some Sprite if you have it." Tuppa replied as he scraped the coins out of his pocket.

Bocko nodded. "Yup. We have some of that."
As his sentence was finished, the Sprite was on the counter. Bocko took the coins and dumped them into the register. "Thank you, come again!"

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

Quote from: 20fan on November 19, 2007, 02:57:55 PM
"Hey wait up" 20fan ran to the general store

As 20fan walked in, Bocko snapped his fingers and pointed at him. "Can I get you anything?"

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

"Acutally, I was wondering if you need any help today"

Tupin

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 19, 2007, 02:59:19 PM

Bocko found and shook hands with 20fan. "Wanna head down to the General Store with me?" :)

Tuppa woke up in his blue beanbag chair. "Huh? What? Oh, I must have fallen asleep when I came home from bartending." "Man, I'm thirsty."

Bocko sprouted out from behind the counter and smiled. "That'll be 4 coins; Which soda would you like?" :)
"Some Sprite if you have it." Tuppa replied as he scraped the coins out of his pocket.

As his sentence was finished, the Sprite was on the counter. Bocko took the coins and dumped them into the register. "Thank you, come again!"
"Thanks." Tuppa said. He took a warm soda and took a big swig. "Mmmm... I love warm soda." he said as he strolled out of the store.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Bocko91

Quote from: 20fan on November 19, 2007, 03:01:54 PM
"Acutally, I was wondering if you need any help today"
"Hm I think I have this covered for now. If we get a big rush later, I could use some help." Bocko said, closing the register.

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 19, 2007, 03:04:06 PM
Quote from: Bocko91 on November 19, 2007, 02:59:19 PM

"Thanks." Tuppa said. He took a warm soda and took a big swig. "Mmmm... I love warm soda." he said as he strolled out of the store.
"Thank you, come again!" Bocko called as Tuppa walked out.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

"Ok, it's just there's nothing to do and i'm  broke"

Bocko91

Quote from: 20fan on November 19, 2007, 03:14:32 PM
"Ok, it's just there's nothing to do and i'm  broke"
"Hm." Bocko thought, "How about this: You rake the all leaves around town hall and I'll give you 30 coins." He dug into his wallet and counted his coins. "Sound like a good deal?"

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

20fan saluted the mayor and went outside to start raking.

Flying Chickens

Name: Nik
Job: Pharmacist
House: Slums Rush #4
Money Left: 750
Descrpition: Wears a white shirt, and black sneakers.

Bocko91

Quote from: 20fan on November 19, 2007, 03:21:34 PM
20fan saluted the mayor and went outside to start raking.

Bocko smiled and began sweeping the floor of the general store. Then, suddenly he realized he forgot the ID card of a new citizen back on his desk. Briskly, he walked out the door, locked it, and began walking towards town hall. He spotted 20fan outside raking and waved politely to him. He continued onward and went inside town hall.

He emerged a few minutes later with an ID card in his hand and made his way towards the slums to greet the new Goomba. :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

20fan grabbed a garbage bag so he could put the leaves there, he began to rake - 10 minutes past and the pile had grew larger after 20 more minutes he finished raking.
He put the leaves garbage bag and put the bag in a garbage can then he went inside for his reward.

Flying Chickens

Nik looked around his new home. It was slightly run-down, but he preferred the simple, quaint things.

Bocko91

Quote from: 20fan on November 19, 2007, 03:32:22 PM
20fan grabbed a garbage bag so he could put the leaves there, he began to rake - 10 minutes past and the pile had grew larger after 20 more minutes he finished raking.
He put the leaves garbage bag and put the bag in a garbage can then he went inside for his reward.

On the first counter on the inside of town hall was a small burlap bag with a tie around it. It rested on a piece of paper that read:

Thanks a lot, mate.

-Bocko

On the inside of the bag was 35 coins. Bocko saw how many leaves there were on his way back to town hall and decided to up the pay a bit.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 19, 2007, 03:33:18 PM
Nik looked around his new home. It was slightly run-down, but he preferred the simple, quaint things.

Bocko knocked on the shack door softly. "Nik? Are you in there?"

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91