News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Nik heard the knock. He turned on the spot, and walked up to the door. He opened it, and looked at the visitor. "Hello." He said.

Bocko91

Bocko smiled at Nik. "Hey there. I got some paperwork regarding you moving in earlier today." He extended the hand in which the ID was gripped. "Here's your Goomba Town ID card." When it was taken, Bocko continued. "You'll be working alongside Remy at the pharmacy down at the general store. We don't really have any specific hours established, so come on in whenever you want to work." Bocko finished, flicking a dead spider from the doorframe of the shack.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

20fan waited for Bocko to come to general store

Bocko91

Bocko shook Nik's hand and suggested that he come down to the shopping center for some basic supplies. With that, he left and walked to the general store, finding 20fan leaning against the outside wall. "Hey there." He said with a smile.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

"anything else need to be done Mayor Bocko?"

MD_Slider

Remy looked out the window at the beautiful view.  He shot a few pictures with his camera, being a photographer on the side, and realized he didn't have much money.  He tightened his scarf and adjusted his sunglasses before exiting towards the pharmacy.  He quietly said to himself, "Hmmm, I hope no one notices that I've absolutely no training in the medical field...well, I'm amazing enough, I'll do just fine."  He entered the pharmacy and stood behind the counter.

Bocko91

Quote from: 20fan on November 19, 2007, 04:19:37 PM
"anything else need to be done Mayor Bocko?"

Bocko thought for a moment and then nodded. "Some trash washed up down on the beach. If you can take care of that for me I think I can afford to pay you some coins." :)

Quote from: MD_Slider on November 19, 2007, 04:21:58 PM
Remy looked out the window at the beautiful view.  He shot a few pictures with his camera, being a photographer on the side, and realized he didn't have much money.  He tightened his scarf and adjusted his sunglasses before exiting towards the pharmacy.  He quietly said to himself, "Hmmm, I hope no one notices that I've absolutely no training in the medical field...well, I'm amazing enough, I'll do just fine."  He entered the pharmacy and stood behind the counter.

Bocko walked inside and walked up to the counter. "It's been a long day..." He said slowly. "Got any aspirin?" He asked, rubbing his forehead.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

20fan picked up a garbage bag and headed to the beach.

Flying Chickens

Nik stepped into the Pharmacy just as the mayor asked for the Aspirin, and grabbed one off the shelf as he passed. "Yep, we've got it." He said, walking up to his new partner and handing the mayor the pills.

Mario64

"Well,today look beautiful",thought Bob to himself "I wonder whats everyones up too."

Bocko91

Bocko smiled and took the small bottle of pills. "We haven't quite drawn up prices yet..." He began and then trailed off. "Oh well. Here's 5 coins. We'll work on the prices when my head isn't throbbing." He chuckled painfully. "Thanks." He said at last, and took 2 of the pills with a bottle of water.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 19, 2007, 04:51:58 PM
Bocko smiled and took the small bottle of pills. "We haven't quite drawn up prices yet..." He began and then trailed off. "Oh well. Here's 5 coins. We'll work on the prices when my head isn't throbbing." He chuckled painfully. "Thanks." He said at last, and took 2 of the pills with a bottle of water.
"Sounds good." He turned to Remy. "Hi, I'm Nik."

20fan

after another half hour 20fan had finished  picking up garbage, he put the bag in the trash can and started looking for Bocko.

Bocko91

Bocko wandered out of the general store, waving to the pharmacists. "Watch over the place, will you?" :)

As he walked outside, he spotted Bob admiring a tree's beautiful colors. "Hey there, Bob." He said in a slightly less-pained way.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Mario64

"Wow I just realized this, but I out of food!", exclaimed Bob. So Bob headed off to buy some food.