News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bocko91

Quote from: 20fan on November 19, 2007, 04:56:01 PM
after another half hour 20fan had finished  picking up garbage, he put the bag in the trash can and started looking for Bocko.

Bocko smiled at 20fan as he walked up to him. "Hey there. Hope that chore wasn't too tough for ya." ;)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

Bocko91

Quote from: Mario64 on November 19, 2007, 04:58:00 PM
"Wow I just realized this, but I out of food!", exclaimed Bob. So Bob headed off to buy some food.

"A hungry Goomba is a sad Goomba." Bocko said with a laugh, bowing as if he was Confucious. (sp?)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

Quote from: 20fan on November 19, 2007, 04:58:52 PM
"It was no problem"

"Thats good." Bocko said, reaching for his wallet. "Does... 20 coins sound reasonable?" He asked.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Mario64

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 19, 2007, 04:59:39 PM
"Wow I just realized this, but I out of food!", exclaimed Bob. So Bob headed off to buy some food.

"A hungry Goomba is a sad Goomba." Bocko said with a laugh, bowing as if he was Confucious. (sp?)

"Yes please, I would like to buy some food",replied Bob. "I would like 2lbs. of Lunch Meat and 2 Liter Bottle of Soda."

Bocko91

Quote from: Mario64 on November 19, 2007, 05:06:13 PM
Quote from: Bocko91 on November 19, 2007, 04:59:39 PM

"Yes please, I would like to buy some food",replied Bob. "I would like 2lbs. of Lunch Meat and 2 Liter Bottle of Soda."

Bocko nodded and grabbed some lunchmeat and then stopped in front of the sodas. "Which kind would you like?" He asked, pointing to the varieties.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

OoC// I've revamped and redone the first post. I think it looks more organized now. ;)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

MD_Slider

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 19, 2007, 04:54:30 PM
Quote from: Bocko91 on November 19, 2007, 04:51:58 PM
Bocko smiled and took the small bottle of pills. "We haven't quite drawn up prices yet..." He began and then trailed off. "Oh well. Here's 5 coins. We'll work on the prices when my head isn't throbbing." He chuckled painfully. "Thanks." He said at last, and took 2 of the pills with a bottle of water.
"Sounds good." He turned to Remy. "Hi, I'm Nik."

Remy turned to him, looked him up and down, pushed his sunglasses down so he could he see this new person better, and then clamly stated, "I'm sure you are."  Remy then readjusted his sunglasses and turned to face the counter. 

Bocko91

Bocko stumbled out of his home. "Well a nap always fixes my headaches right away." He said to himself, and began walking randomly around the town.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Flying Chickens

Nik solemnly put five coins in the cash register, and took a bottle of aspirin for himself. He could tell that working with this guy, he was going to need it.

Bocko91

Bocko wandered into the General store and saw Nik popping some aspirin. "And it's only Day 1...." He said, chuckling. ;)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ Are we Goomba's or human's? I'm confused, because of hands and stuff.

Tupin

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 19, 2007, 08:45:13 PM
Ooc\\ Are we Goomba's or human's? I'm confused, because of hands and stuff.
Ooc//I guess a Goombas hands are small.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Bocko91

OoC//We're goombas but i've decided we have arms. We're a special line of Goomba's I guess. When you dont get stomped on by mario your goomba arms can grow. :D

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 19, 2007, 08:49:34 PM
OoC//We're goombas but i've decided we have arms. We're a special line of Goomba's I guess. When you dont get stomped on by mario your goomba arms can grow. :D
Ooc\\ I would imagine we look quite freakish. >_>
Ic\\ Nik set off around the General Store, looking for some possible furniture. All he had in his house was a wooden crate from moving in, a candle, and a broken down old radio.