UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 19, 2007, 08:53:13 PM
Quote from: Bocko91 on November 19, 2007, 08:49:34 PM
OoC//We're goombas but i've decided we have arms. We're a special line of Goomba's I guess. When you dont get stomped on by mario your goomba arms can grow. :D
Ooc\\ I would imagine we look quite freakish. >_>
Ic\\ Nik set off around the General Store, looking for some possible furniture. All he had in his house was a wooden crate from moving in, a candle, and a broken down old radio.

"Hm. That sounds familiar." Tuppa said. "It sounds a lot like a game I played once..."

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 19, 2007, 08:58:04 PM
OoC//We're goombas but i've decided we have arms. We're a special line of Goomba's I guess. When you dont get stomped on by mario your goomba arms can grow. :D
Ic\\ Nik set off around the General Store, looking for some possible furniture. All he had in his house was a wooden crate from moving in, a candle, and a broken down old radio.

"Hm. That sounds familiar." Tuppa said. "It sounds a lot like a game I played once..."
Ooc\\... How the heck did Tuppa hear the description?

Bocko91

OoC// *shrug* common mistake. :P

Bocko was standing outside a new furniture store. "It's about time we got a specific store for our furniture..." He scoffed, looking up at the sign that read 'Walter E. Goomba's Furniture'

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Flying Chickens

Nik opened the door and stepped out, not having found any furniture. He strolled around, and noticed the mayor staring at a store. "Hmm, a furniture store. Convenient." He said, setting off towards the store.

Tupin

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 19, 2007, 08:59:23 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 19, 2007, 08:58:04 PM

Ooc\\... How the heck did Tuppa hear the description?
OOC//Sorry, ignore that. >_>

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Bocko91

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 19, 2007, 09:03:39 PM
Nik opened the door and stepped out, not having found any furniture. He strolled around, and noticed the mayor staring at a store. "Hmm, a furniture store. Convenient." He said, setting off towards the store.

Bocko glanced over his shoulder when he saw someone walking around in the corner of his eye. "Hey there, Nik. I take it you wanna buy some furniture?" He asked with a smile, rubbing the back of his neck.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Flying Chickens

Nik looked towards Bocko. "Of course." He called out, walking up next to him. "Some cheap stuff though. Not lots to spend, at the moment. But I need something to sleep on."

Bocko91

Bocko nodded at the requests and opened the door for Nik. As they walked in, he pointed out some of the cheapest items:

Chair - 50 Coins
Beanbag Chair - 20 Coins
Kitchen Table - 150 Coins
End Table - 30 Coins
Table Lamp - 20 Coins
Light Bulbs - 3 Coins Each
Standing Lamp - 45 Coins
Lava Lamp - 20 Coins
Rug - 30 Coins

And a bed:
Bed - 200 Coins

Bocko walked over to the counter and made an attempt at activating the new register. "I'm a Goomba of the past, not these counter robots." :D

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Flying Chickens

Nik bought a bed, chair, kitchen table, standing lamp, and rug, for 475 coins. He walked up next to Bocko and looked at the cash register. "I haven't seen one like that before. I have no idea how it works." He said.

Bocko91

Bocko slapped at the register, aggrivated. Suddenly, it made a loud spurring noise for 5 seconds and then went silent again. Wide eyed, Bocko stepped away from it. "Looks like I'll just hand-write the receipt...." He said softly, taking out a pad of paper and a pen.

"Thats... a bed... chair... kitchen table... standing lamp... and a rug." He wrote quickly and punched something into a calculator. "Alright. Looks like we're all set here. You can borrow any carts you need to bring these back to your house. We don't really have a truck to use right now." Bocko said, gesturing at a row of large carts.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Flying Chickens

"Umm... Right..." Nik said, thinking of how much work it would be. He loaded everything into two carts, and began to push the first one slowly towards the slums.

Bocko91

Bocko came up behind him pushing the second one as best he could. "I may be old, but I still got some fight left in me." ;)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Flying Chickens

"Thank you." Nik called behind him. He came into the slums, and stopped in front of his house. "Once again, thank you. It would've taken forever to push both alone..." He looked at the shack he called home. It would take some getting used to. "Would you do me a favor? If someone moves out of a house on Tree Avenue or Oak Lane, would you let me know? It's quite nice there, but all the houses were sold out. Thanks!" He took the furniture inside and stepped in.

Bocko91

Bocko nodded to Nik in the doorway. "I'm going to see if I can wrangle up a construction contract and have a few houses built on Oak Lane. When I do, you'll be the first one I contact." Bocko smiled and gave Nik a thumbs up with the statement. "For now, though, I should turn in for the night." He gave Nik a brisk nod and said, "You have a good night, now. Enjoy the furniture." He turned on his heel and began walking home.

OoC// G'night :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Flying Chickens