News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

Flying Chickens

Nik hopped out of his new bed, landing on the rug he had placed in. The house was liveable now that he had gotten some furniture. He flicked on the light, and walked over to the table. He sat on the chair, and realized what he had forgotten. "Refridgerator." He said, flicking himself on the forehead.

Tupin

Tuppa climbed out of his beanbag chair and looked at his dull gray walls and barren home.

"Hmm.. I need to come up with a money making scam- I mean reputable money making venture." "Yeah, that's it. :P" Tuppa said as he walked to deposit some cash at the bank.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Bocko91

Bocko stepped out of his home stretching his arms. "Eh. Looks like it might rain..." He said, trailing off. He started walking towards the stores to see if any of the clerks were on duty.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

MD_Slider

Remy whispered, "Thank Goodness," as Nik walked out.  He thought to himself, Should I leave? No one's here, I don't think I'm needed. Ugh, it would be my responsibility though if someone comes in and no one's here. Ugh. He sat in a chair behind the counter.

Tupin

Tuppa walked into the desolate bank. "Hello!" he yelled. "Is anyone here?"

Bocko91

Bocko's head slowly rose from behind a desk. "Hey there Tuppa." He called from the other side of the bank. "I'll be right with you." His head went back down and a few minutes later he stood, arms full of papers. "All of these new buildings popping up means more paperwork for me." He joked, dropping the weight of the papers into a filing cabinet and then closing it loudly. "So, whats your business at the bank today?" He asked with a warm smile.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 20, 2007, 04:37:54 PM
Bocko's head slowly rose from behind a desk. "Hey there Tuppa." He called from the other side of the bank. "I'll be right with you." His head went back down and a few minutes later he stood, arms full of papers. "All of these new buildings popping up means more paperwork for me." He joked, dropping the weight of the papers into a filing cabinet and then closing it loudly. "So, whats your business at the bank today?" He asked with a warm smile.
"I want to put some coins in my account." he said.

Bocko91

Bocko nodded and took a deposit slip out from the drawer behind the counter. He handed it to Tuppa and pointed at it. "Just fill that out with how much you want to deposit." He suddenly remembered something and asked, "Would you like a checking account?"

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 20, 2007, 04:54:07 PM
Bocko nodded and took a deposit slip out from the drawer behind the counter. He handed it to Tuppa and pointed at it. "Just fill that out with how much you want to deposit." He suddenly remembered something and asked, "Would you like a checking account?"
Tuppa signed the slip, depositing 25 coins.

"Yeah, I'll open up a checking account." "I just deposit cash and I use a card to buy things, right?" Tuppa asked.

Bocko91

Bocko nodded as he stored the completed slip and placed the 25 coins in the cash register underneath the counter. "Sorta. I give you this," He began, handing Tuppa a black leather booklet of checks. "You fill those out when you buy things, and then the money will be taken directly from your bank account. In this case, you can buy anything that costs up to 25 coins with a check. It's considerably easier than carrying around all of those coins, eh?" He said with a laugh.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

After a long night of wandering around a desolate town, Bocko slowly treaded to his home and opened the door. He stepped inside and the light in the front room went off seconds after the door closed.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Triforce_Luigi

Garth slept peacefully. He woke groggily in thd middle of he night and played Galaxy. He mused that he would need to buy food in the morning. He looked out the window. No one was out, so he decided to take a lonely stroll through town.

Bocko91

Bocko stepped back out of the town hall. It was raining lightly and the skies were dark as if the current drizzle was an understatement of what mother nature could unleash under these conditions. Bocko put the folder he was holding over his head and walked miserably to the general store.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

20fan headed to the general store, he had feeling that Bocko was there.