<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 21, 2007, 04:38:59 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 21, 2007, 04:22:17 PM
"Hey Bocko, can I get a fishing pole?" Tuppa said.

Bocko nodded and grabbed one as he walked past the poles on his way back to the register. "You're gonna need some bait if you wanna catch anything." He joked, pointing at some bait. "For 10 coins, you get 15 worms. How many containers would you like?"
"Yes, get me that." "Does this store buy fish?"

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Bocko91

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 21, 2007, 04:52:48 PM

Bocko nodded and grabbed one as he walked past the poles on his way back to the register. "You're gonna need some bait if you wanna catch anything." He joked, pointing at some bait. "For 10 coins, you get 15 worms. How many containers would you like?"

Bocko shrugged slightly. "I should. Then I can sell it as food and try making a profit." He scratched his chin slightly as he said, "We'll see what you catch, first." He smiled as he handed Tuppa the bait and his rod. "That's gonna come to 60 coins, my friend."

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 21, 2007, 04:54:59 PM

Bocko shrugged slightly. "I should. Then I can sell it as food and try making a profit." He scratched his chin slightly as he said, "We'll see what you catch, first." He smiled as he handed Tuppa the bait and his rod. "That's gonna come to 60 coins, my friend."
Tuppa dumped the coins onto the counter and took the rod and bait.

"Thanks." "And you'll see some real good fish. :)" he said with a smile as he left.

Bocko91

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 21, 2007, 04:59:32 PM
Quote from: Bocko91 on November 21, 2007, 04:54:59 PM

Tuppa dumped the coins onto the counter and took the rod and bait.

"Thanks." "And you'll see some real good fish. :)" he said with a smile as he left.

Bocko smiled and waved as Tuppa left. Once he left, he decided he needed to order some new items and went to the computer in the back room to look up some new merchandise to sell.

OoC// PM me if you have any ideas for new items to sell :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Tuppa walked down to the shore, baited his hook, and cast his line. He waited for any kind of fish to come.

Bocko91

Bocko drifted off slowly in the store. With his head propped up with his elbows, his eyes became heavier and heavier until they finally closed and he had fallen asleep.

10 minutes later he groggily jerked awake and looked around defensively. He shrugged and got up from his chair. He went to the door and turned to 20fan. "It's not as rainy anymore. Let's go see if we can find something for you to do."

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Tuppa's fishing pole line got tight.

"WHOA THIS FISH SEEMS BIG." he said reeling in his line.

The line came up and Tuppa saw his catch. It was a massive boot and the worm was still attached.

"I'll get a big one soon, I know it." he said as he pulled the boot onto the dock and recast his line.

Bocko91

Bocko walked behind Tuppa but decided it was best not to say anything, for it might ruin his concentration. He continued walking and leaned against a tree nearby to watch Tuppa struggle with the sea. :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Joeofmars

Boogie was bored so he left his post at the store, going to see what he could find around town.

Bocko91

Quote from: Joeofmars on November 21, 2007, 06:04:16 PM
Boogie was bored so he left his post at the store, going to see what he could find around town.

Bocko spotted Boogie walking through the trees and he silently left his tree to talk to him. As he approached, he waved. "Hey there, Boogie." :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Joeofmars

"Hey there. What's up?" BOogie replied.

Flying Chickens

Nik went over to the Pharmacy. He walked over behind the counter, waiting for a customer. He noticed that the other person wasn't there.

Bocko91

"Not too much." Bocko replied, sniffling slightly. "I think I'm coming down with something, though." He brushed his nose gently and then wondered if he should go to the pharmacy. At last he decided it would be the best idea.

Bocko walked into the general store and stepped up to Nik behind the counter. "What do you have in Cold/Flu medications?" He asked with a strong sniffle.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Tuppa was still at the docks, fishing away. He had only caught 1 fish worth keeping, a large Red Snapper.

"Wow, this thing is as wide as my head!" he exclaimed.

He then left the docks, feeling accomplished of his feats.

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ Can't post it right now, curses. G'night.