Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bocko91

OoC// No biggy. G'night

Ic//
Bocko reached up and took a generic anti-flu/cold medications box and left 10 coins in the register to cover it. After taking 2 of the capsules, he walked slowly to the counter and waited for a customer. He saw Tuppa strolling past one of the windows with a large grin on his face.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

MD_Slider

OoC: Orgizirtee, I'm still there.

Remy stood off, slightly confused and very annoyed how these idiots acted like he wasn't even there.  He was just sitting in a freakin' chair.  He opened the register to make sure the customer had payed the correct amount.  After closing it, he watched as the customer exited and rolled his eyes at him.  Remy went back to sitting in his chair.

OoC: None of this is meant to be taken in offense by anyone.  Remy is just a hateful person.  It's his personality, not actually you guys.  :)

Bocko91

OoC// haha okay. at first i was like "geez what the hell?" :D

Bocko awoke in the grass behind town hall, covered in dew. "What the....?" He looked around nervously and didn't see anyone. He had the cold/flu medication box in his hand and found in large red print, "EXTRA-DROWSY FORUMLA" Bocko grumbled and threw the box to the ground and dragged himself to his feet. "Bah..." He groaned, walking to his house for a change of clothes.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

By 1:00 PM, there was a long table set up in Bocko's home with food from one end to the other. He had mailed out invitations to everyone to attend his Thanksgiving feast.

OoC// I'm leaving for the day, guys. Have a great Thanksgiving. :)

I'll be back around 8-9pm Central Time.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Triforce_Luigi

Garth checked his mail and found an invitation. He went inside to prepare for the feast.
ooc/ happy Thanksgiving!

20fan

20fan looked at the invitation then walked outside and headed towards Bocko's house.

Bocko91

Bocko walked out of his house eating a turkey sandwich, with tupperware containers under each arm. He had more than enough food left over so he figured he would share with the other goombas.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

20fan noticed Bocko leaving his house.

Tupin

Tuppa left his house and just started strolling around.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Bocko91

OoC// Not very active, eh? :D

IC// Bocko emerged from his home again and it was now dark. "I need to stop slipping into these strange day-long comas..." He muttered, rubbing his eyes. He looked for someone to talk to.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Triforce_Luigi

Bocko91

Bocko spotted Garth through the darkness and waved slowly. "Hey there" He called softly, being sure not to disturb anyone.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Triforce_Luigi

Bocko91

Bocko smiled and nodded. "Happy Thanksgiving." He looked up at the moon shining through the thinning branches of the trees. "Beautiful Night." He said softly.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 24, 2007, 02:55:28 AM
Bocko smiled and nodded. "Happy Thanksgiving." He looked up at the moon shining through the thinning branches of the trees. "Beautiful Night." He said softly.
"Yes, I suppose."