News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bocko91

Bocko's eyes sprung open as he was leaning against the side of his house. He realized where he was and rolled his eyes. "I must have that sleeping disease... I'm always falling asleep at the most random times." He rubbed his eyes and stepped inside his house to get warm and get some food in his stomach.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

20fan walked outside and headed towards Bocko's.

Bocko91

Bocko was looking out his window solemnly when he saw 20fan venturing towards his house. He walked to the door with a smile, pulled on a light jacket, and met 20fan a few steps from his front door. "Well hey there!" He said happily.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 25, 2007, 12:28:21 PM
Bocko was looking out his window solemnly when he saw 20fan venturing towards his house. He walked to the door with a smile, pulled on a light jacket, and met 20fan a few steps from his front door. "Well hey there!" He said happily.
"hey, do you know what day it is?"

Bocko91

Bocko nodded. "It's Sunday, the 25th." He thought for a second. "Exactly 1 month before Christmas." With the thought of Christmas, a dreamy look went over his face. "Christmas....." He whispered to himself.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

Quote from: Bocko91 on November 25, 2007, 02:30:12 PM
Bocko nodded. "It's Sunday, the 25th." He thought for a second. "Exactly 1 month before Christmas." With the thought of Christmas, a dreamy look went over his face. "Christmas....." He whispered to himself.
"Nope, It's payday" he said with a smile on his face

Tupin

Tuppa was walking along, wondering when his paycheck would arrive. He saw a mysterious shed in the woods. His curiousity got the best of him and he peeked inside. There was a massive Christmas tree in it, the plastic kind. It seemed like it would go in a town square.

Tuppa said, "Wow, I wonder if Bocko needs help putting this thing up in the square."

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Bocko91

A mysterious cloaked Goomba delivered envelopes to every mailbox in town, containing each Goomba's paycheck for the week.

Bocko smiled very wide. "I have.... PLANS.... for Christmas." He chuckled in a somewhat eerie manner.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Tuppa walked up to his mailbox and pocketed his 250 coins.

Bocko91

Bocko looked on as Tuppa pocketed his money. He approached him silently and popped up behind him, in an attempt to scare him. "HEY THERE TUPPA!" He screamed wildly.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

20fan headed towards the shopping district.

Bocko91

Bocko was walking around the wide open space in the middle of the shopping center when he saw 20fan approaching. He quickly slipped the tape measure in his hand to the pocket of his jacket and nodded to 20fan. "Evening." He said quickly and suspiciously.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

went inside Walter E goomba's furniture shop

Bocko91

Bocko quickly darted to Walter E. Goombas and stood next to 20fan. "What can I help you with today?" He asked rapidly and excitedly.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

OOC//Sorry about not posting.

Tuppa walked to the electronics store.